XPCamper in Bishop February 19?

MarkBC

The Weatherman
Site Team
Yesterday -- Feb 19, 2012 -- as I was entering Bishop, CA from the south at about 1pm I saw an XPCamper heading south (on a truck, not by itself
tongue.gif
) on 395.
Was that anybody here?
I was in my white F250 with FWC Hawk. Just wondering...It's the first time I've seen an XPCamper on the road.

My guess would be Simimike on his way home from picking up his camper. It was supposed to be done about now.

That was me Mark. I also saw you and threw a wave. had a few days off and made stops in Saline Valley, Alabama Hills and Bishop

Marc :cool:

That was me Mark. I also saw you and threw a wave. had a few days off and made stops in Saline Valley, Alabama Hills and Bishop

I thought maybe it was you, Marc. :)
Sounds like we passed through some of the same areas. I spent a night at Grandview in the Whites last night, and I'm at the north edge of the Volcanic Tablelands now.

I thought maybe it was you, Marc. :)
Sounds like we passed through some of the same areas. I spent a night at Grandview in the Whites last night, and I'm at the north edge of the Volcanic Tablelands now.

Sounds like your having a good trip. I spent last night up at Upper Pines.this Lots of snowup there. Was in the low 30's this Am. Had to B-line home as work is a calling. :( Safe travels

So much for my guess. Hey Marc, saw your camper in the shop when I visited the other Marc a few weeks back. How are the new improvements working out?

And I think I saw you in Grass Valley, near Brunswick. Gotta a quick photo on my phone to prove it. You can't go anywhere incognito, Marc! :LOL:

Still rolling your original XP on the ford? Or is it on the dodge now or is the dodge still a holdout for your new camper?

Still rolling your original XP on the ford? Or is it on the dodge now or is the dodge still a holdout for your new camper?

Hi pods

XP is at home on the Ford and loving it. The Dodge has become my daily drver but shares time with the Harley. New project is still in the works for the Dodge.

And I think I saw you in Grass Valley, near Brunswick. Gotta a quick photo on my phone to prove it. You can't go anywhere incognito, Marc! :LOL:

That was me a couple of weeks back. :)

So much for my guess. Hey Marc, saw your camper in the shop when I visited the other Marc a few weeks back. How are the new improvements working out?

Hi Ted.

Everything is working out great and I couldn't be happier. Hear you were up visiting Mark just before I showed up. Sorry I missed you. Would of been fun to have seen you and share some Ripple. :)

Hi pods

XP is at home on the Ford and loving it. The Dodge has become my daily drver but shares time with the Harley. New project is still in the works for the Dodge.

Cool, exciting stuff.

Back
Top Bottom