camper cookware

Rusty

A few years ago I saw what appeared to be cuisinart for campers...sure enough...well it got put on the birthday list and last year it arrived

nestingpotsandpans.jpg

in supplied bag

uncoverednestingset.jpg

uncovered, handles out

potsandpans.jpg

un-nested

They fit nicely under the sink....after the drain mods this year....

along with them....a mixing set...also under the sink

nestingmixingbowlset.jpg

nested bowls, collander, strainer and measuring set

mixingbowlset.jpg

unpacked

camperadditions84201000.jpg

small, lightweight plastics for the shelves

spices....make a difference

makes life on the trail a little easier ;)

A few years ago I saw what appeared to be cuisinart for campers...sure enough...well it got put on the birthday list and last year it arrived

nestingpotsandpans.jpg

in supplied bag

uncoverednestingset.jpg

uncovered, handles out

potsandpans.jpg

un-nested

They fit nicely under the sink....after the drain mods this year....

along with them....a mixing set...also under the sink

nestingmixingbowlset.jpg

nested bowls, collander, strainer and measuring set

mixingbowlset.jpg

unpacked

small, lightweight plastics for the shelves

spices....make a difference

makes life on the trail a little easier ;)

Nice stuff... where'd you get it?

Nice stuff... where'd you get it?

Camping world had the Cuisinart...but they no longer carry it....

http://www.chefsresource.com/cuisinart-stowaway-cookware.html

http://home-decor.hsn.com/moma-design-store-set-of-8-colorful-nesting-bowls-and-cups_pf-561780_xp.aspx?&rdr=1&cm_mmc=Shopping%20Engine:sleep:Froogle:sleep:Home%20Decor:sleep:561780

http://www.amazon.com/Consumer-Solutions-Spice-Storage-Organizer/dp/B0002TG3GO

The bottles for the spices were purchased separately in bulk...I'll see if I can find them...they came with a choice of top configuration holes.

http://www.sks-bottle.com/340c/fin142.html

the plastic containers came from bed bath and beyond.....the name is Snap'n Lock by Snapware.....pretty snappy ;) 4-6 bucks each...but they stack in the space and take up 100% of it...I like it

shop around....I paid less than 1/2 of what they have it listed for...but i'm realllllly patient ;)

Hi Rusty. Great space savers, are the pots stainless or aluminum and are the bases nice and thick like the kitchen Cuisinart.

....I paid less than 1/2 of what they have it listed for...but I'm realllllly patient
You get the realllllly patient from being a fisherman?
I saw your great pics in the Alaskan gallery. Nice boat, what make is it?
I used to have a 21 foot Sylvan Offshore but I had to sell it. I still miss my boat Sob! Sob! :(

Cheers,
Kevin.

Attachments

• tmpphpyBfRJt.jpg
    tmpphpyBfRJt.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 163
I try to do as much fishing as possible....patience..I was born with and it does help with fishing ;)

The boat is a 18' Silver Streak with an offshore bracket, made in BC...aluminum...3/16 5086 welded plate doubled on the keel...It's made for the seas up there

The cookware is Stainless and fairly heavy...one of the places where I'm willing to allow extra weight in the camper...I was shocked when Camping World had their sale...but it took 3 months to get it delivered...ugh

The plastic nesting bowl set can be found around...for 30-45 US....I'm a shop till you drop kind of a guy....giving up is not in the vocabulary... ;)

Rusty thanks for the info on pot and bowl set.

Are you running a jet or a prop and what size is your motor for your boat?

Thanks,
Kevin.

Rusty.
Our nestled set works but is nothing to brag about. I really like the looks of that set and will look for some. That is quite a collection of spices. I even carry some home made spice rubs and come no where close to that. I want to bbq with you some day. I can tell you do it right!

Ted, you're right...I'm busted....I'm a BBQ lover in disguise as an Alaskan Camper owner. I have yet to come up with a way to bring the offset along with me :D

Interesting you should bring up spices, my wife doesn't believe in carrying all of them...there's more one of the drawers. I was a boy scout leader for quite some time and being prepared for whatever comes up is something I always push for...even in the Alaskan.

If I'm out and feel like having chili or a Q or smoking some fish...I don't want to think about it....who knows...the opportunity may never show itself again...carpe diem.

If you check out the side drawer thread, there is one photo of the drawer open. That large black thing at the rear of the drawer is a "smoke and fold" smoker. I take it everywhere...
along with a good supply of salt, brown sugar and apple wood chips ;) A nice salmon or a trout up at pyramid...who knows??? Nothing like fresh warm smoked salmon :oops:

1115001.jpg

if I could only fit it in the drawer

Gee, I believe in being prepared also but must admit I am no where near your category. I fail to carry my own smoker :(

;) A nice salmon or a trout up at pyramid...who knows??? Nothing like fresh warm smoked salmon :oops:

Or cold next day, smoked Steelhead/Salmon Yumm! Yummm! YUMMMM! just like candy. :) Mind you there is not often any left. :(
Rusty I found your nesting bowls at Costco up hear in Ontario, they were $20 for the set.
Cheers,
Kevin.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom