ATC Models for 2023 Ford F150 with 6.5 foot bed.

softwaremom00

Hi
I am trying to understand the models that ATC offers for my size truck. I have a 2023 F150 with a 6.5 foot bed. From what I can see for my six truck there is the Panther and Ocelot ? I do not understand which would fit on my truck. Also does anyone know if a North South sleeping option is available? Thank you so much for your help with this.

For fitment on the truck, best bet is to give ATC a call (+1800-446-1003) and speak to Marty. I suspect ATC has a solution for the 6.5’ bed. Both my now sold Bobcat and my Cougar have north-south sleeping, and I bet the Ocelot/Panther do as well. You’ll find ATC very easy to work with.

Thank you. It is good to know that the north-south sleeping is an option on some models. The truck camper was a dream that my husband and I had for a while. He passed away earlier this year so now it is my dream. It can be a bit intimidating doing this solo.

Thank you. It is good to know that the north-south sleeping is an option on some models. The truck camper was a dream that my husband and I had for a while. He passed away earlier this year so now it is my dream. It can be a bit intimidating doing this solo.
I’m sorry to learn of your husband’s passing.

When solo camping, I find it easier to leave the extended bed cushions at home, simply sleeping east- west. I’m 6’1” and fit comfortably not using the extension.

When traveling with the extension cushions, you have to keep the bed extended (or the cushions loose in the camper) so the top will seat all the way down. It isn’t too big a deal, but it’s an extra step when raising or lowering the top.

On the subject of raising/lowering the top, if strength is an issue, there are speaker lifts that aid in the “heavy” lifting. They’re about $170 through guitar center. Marty might even set one up for you.

Thank you. The extended cabover would be for my teen children when they come camping. I was going to sleep down below most of the time. I am worried about raising and lower the top when I camp alone. I appreciate the suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom