09 Tacoma with a 14 Fleet **SOLD**

park

Time to let it go. Has been a great set up and rig but moving on to something else.

Sold!

2009 Toyota V6 TRD Sport. Four Door/6 foot bed.
Original owner.
Automatic Transmission
164000 miles.
Firestone airbags.
Well maintained.
E Rated Tires.
Rear seats removed but I have them.
Front mount receiver hitch.

2014 FWC Fleet Model
Original owner.
Side dinette.
Propane box.
Custom cabinet.
Olympic Wave 3 propane heater.
Powered roof vent fan.
Single AGM battery.
Mechanical jacks.
Thermal Pack.

Selling as a package. Both units in good shape. Never been wrecked and no damages to the camper. Damage to the rear bumper from where I backed into a frigging rock but nothing major. Normal wear and tear on a rig this age. She is not a garage queen as I've used it over the years but both have been well maintained. New ball joints on the front end last month. Bering Sea to the tip of Baja and all points in between. Has been a great overlanding set up for me and I've had some great times in her. Never been smoked in and I do 99 percent of any cooking I do outside. Just did a 3 week trip in her up to Yellowstone in October. No problems! Rig is in Wickenburg, Az. Will post up some interior shots soon. Best way to contact me is via email @ parkkitchings@hotmail.com

Asking price: $27500

BajaAscuncion-9-2-S.jpg

BajaConcepcionEast%20%2860%29-S.jpg

Bella%20Coola%20D7100%20%28102%29-S.jpg

LRM_EXPORT_106276240999027_20190613_134404176-S.jpg

20200424_053153-S.jpg

Update: Forgot to mention it in the ad but the Fleet has a FWC Thermal Pack in it and the truck has a front mounted receiver hitch as well.

Picture of the interior. Note that one side of the side dinette seating has been removed. I have it in my garage, wrapped in plastic. Easy reinstall. I just didn't need it as I'm usually alone in the rig and I needed some room for my camera equipment and security manager.

petey%20in%20camper-L.png

Back
Top Bottom