10 gallon propane?

The fact the FWC has two 10lb tanks has been great for us. Since I do most cooking outside (weather permitting) I pull one out for my BBQ, stove and fire pit. The one that stays on board just runs the heater and lasts a long time. You should have no problem fueling your grill with it.

Attachments

• IMG_1766.jpg
    IMG_1766.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 54
Cpt Davenport said:
The fact the FWC has two 10lb tanks has been great for us. Since I do most cooking outside (weather permitting) I pull one out for my BBQ, stove and fire pit. The one that stays on board just runs the heater and lasts a long time. You should have no problem fueling your grill with it.
We do the same. Nearly all our cooking is outside on the reserve 10 lb tank. Just the furnace with the camper tank.

We don't have a camping grill and our truck is overweight, so we just bring one tank. The other stays home and gets used on that grill!

I even have a splitter and hook one end to the heater and the other to a hose that goes out the compartment to my stove for short trips with one tank.

We certainly do! We have a 6ft propane tube and, annoyingly, a lot of propane is stuck in that tube when you're done cooking and turn off the gas, but I don't imagine we're wasting all *that* much.

Back
Top Bottom