1969 Pullman

Wooddog

**SOLD**

I have a Pullman camper I rescued from a trip to the scrapyard five years ago just because it's cool and I had room for it. I can no longer store it.

These campers (truck topper, really) are designed with a double metal roof. The upper roof slides back over the tailgate area. The door is left-hinged and containes a fold down kitchen box. Curtains hang from the extension making a room.

It's rough; needs complete restoration. It came with the exterior curtains, they look good. I kept the kitchen box for a template. No other interior. The roof does slide.

I dont need money for this, I will give it to anyone who isn't headed to the scrapyard.

BUT it's in East Tennessee...

Wooddog

Chilhoweeworkshop@gmail

Bunch of pics in my gallery.

Attachments

• IMG_0802 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0802 (Medium).JPG
    407.7 KB · Views: 70
Hey, thanks for that reference. I found that thread when I re-Googled Pullman campers the other day. That thread didn't exist when I bought and started researching the camper. When I get a chance I want to post my pics in that thread along with some dimensions just to archive what is known about them.

I posted on CL at the same time and I've had two calls so I have hope it's going to a good home.

Back
Top Bottom