1970's Alaskan 10ft NCO

Neptune

Actually a 1980's Alaskan Camper (not 1970's)
10ft Non Cabover

$3,700
Located in Reno, NV.

Photos in attached CL Ad (sorry, they were too big to upload here)
https://reno.craigslist.org/for/d/reno-1970s-alaskan-camper-10ft-nco/7539186957.html

The footprint is 10ft long by 4ft wide. Designed for a 10ft utility bed but may work in an 8ft w/ tailgate down. Also works on a trailer (trailer in photo not included).

Sad to see it go, fixed it up and used it a bit, but got a 4 wheel camper and don't need both.

Very cool, classic, and solid camper - these were built to handle the elements and provides a ton of space for a truck bed camper + keeps a low profile when driving. Really wish I had the truck to handle it.

Good:
- interior remodel: took out the old appliances to make it simpler and more spacious
- new memory foam mattresses w/ new upholstery
- benches folds into large bed
- new wood countertop with cabinets beneath (original cabinets throughout)
- new waterproofing on exterior windows and roof vent
- previous owner replaced all the hydraulic lines for pump
- new floor

Bad:
- exterior has chips, dings, and bumps
- hydraulic pump leaks a bit in operation
-- leak is isolated to the pump, not any of the vertical rods ... I just wrap it in a paper towel when jacking it up to catch the fluid and it doesn't bother me
- top half catches a bit in the corners going up, pretty easy to work with, just requires walking around the camper to push it up once or twice while jacking it up; or a helper on the outside

Includes original (I think) jacks (2) - not the most fun to use but they get the job done

Let me know with any questions or for more photos, etc...

Back
Top Bottom