1984 4wheel Keystone for sale

ardo505

$.800 o.b.o. Moving soon getting more motivated by the week. please check this camper out.
I have an '84 Keystone in relatively good condition for sale. This is a 9' model in good condition overall, equipped with fridge, stove, furnace, electric pump sink. No levellers, but have a couple of free standing lifts that go with it. Metal is all in good shape, wood subframe also. The canvas is fair, few small holes and little cracking, but the seams in the windows are brittle, one screen missing. Upholstery all good condition no holes. I don't have a battery in it currently. I'm asking 1000.00, first reasonable offer takes it. It is located in Rio Rancho, NM.This is a great camper for hunting or just exploration, it's relatively light, I run it around on a 1/4ton f150. Last time out everything in the camper was in working order.

The only problem I know of is that when you hit the turn signal, both lights flash, so there's apparently a slight wiring mix up somewhere in the lights. Approximate weight is 1050, COG is 52".
Interested parties can email me with questions, I'll tell you what I can. Have more photos than this post will let me attach.

Attachments

• IMG_2343.JPG
    IMG_2343.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_2364.JPG
    IMG_2364.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_2369.JPG
    IMG_2369.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_24731.jpg
    IMG_24731.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_24751.jpg
    IMG_24751.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 129
I have an '84 Keystone in relatively good condition for sale. This is a 9' model in good condition overall, equipped with fridge, stove, furnace, electric pump sink. No levellers, but have a couple of free standing lifts that go with it. Metal is all in good shape, wood subframe also. The canvas is fair, few small holes and little cracking, but the seams in the windows are brittle, one screen missing. Upholstery all good condition no holes. I don't have a battery in it currently. I'm asking 1500 o.b.o. It is located in Rio Rancho, NM.This is a great camper for hunting or just exploration, it's relatively light, I run it around on a 1/4ton f150. Last time out everything in the camper was in working order.

The only problem I know of is that when you hit the turn signal, both lights flash, so there's apparently a slight wiring mix up somewhere in the lights. Approximate weight is 1050, COG is 52". (I think.)
Interested parties can email me with questions, I'll tell you what I can. Have more photos than this post will let me attach.

Attachments

• IMG_2343.JPG
    IMG_2343.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2364.JPG
    IMG_2364.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2365.JPG
    IMG_2365.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_2369.JPG
    IMG_2369.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 121
Saw this camper on CL the other day. I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet for this great price. I'm half tempted to make the drive. But my wife would kill me if I came home with another rv. Good luck with the sale!

Wow. I can't believe I didn't see this either. Honestly I haven't been on here in quite a while. I would be interested to see more pictures before making a decision to look at it if possible. That is if you still have it! I am local (Albuquerque) and work at Intel so I'm in Rio Rancho at least 3 or 4 days a week. I tried to respond via your listed personal email, but that didn't work. Mine is tlbrewer1966@gmail.com.

Back
Top Bottom