1988! FWC fleet

Thanks guys,

I had to go back to work today after being off for 6 weeks with my newborn son. Lets just say it was slightly depressing hahah. I did however have some time at work on the wire wheel to clean the 3 layers of paint off of my roof latches so Im excited to have them working properly again. I have a number of aluminum parts off the camper that have a enormous amount of paint on them so il just have to deal with them one at a time. Im gonna move on to building the new door soon I think as well. No pics of the progress today but Im sure il have plenty more by the weekend.

On a side note, if anyone in the portland area is looking for aluminum roof racks let me know and we can work out a fair deal. I fabricate everything at my home shop and have around 10 years welding Fabrication experience and currently work full time in a Fab shop here locally. Im trying to work out details on what starting my own small Fabrication shop would look like in the next couple years. If you want more pictures of my work just ask and Il send you what you wanna see.

Sanding, Sanding, and more sanding. Hoping to get it ready for some coats of primer by the weekend as well as get some of the new exterior features lined out and started. My new suspension has been ordered and its only a matter of time before Im ready to load this old girl. IMG_1919.JPGIMG_1920.JPGIMG_1921.JPG

IMG_2118.JPGIMG_2117.JPGIMG_2114.JPGIMG_2113.JPGIMG_2115.JPGAlright so the last 2 months have been busy. My newborn son has kept me from getting this thing done earlier, I changed jobs, and the cold weather has caused issues with painting. After all that Im happy to say I'm done with the exterior and Ive finally got it back in the truck. I was able to get the suspension upgrades done while the camper was off as well which was helpful. I took advantage of the time I had to work on the camper so I haven't updated this in a while. Il post some pics of where Im at now and if anyone wants to see some of the process or has any questions just let me know!!

Back
Top Bottom