1991 Grandby

Montana54

Hey all am a newby to this great site that I wish I would have found yrs ago but thats another story...anyway do to heath reasons i gotta sale my sale my baby,its a fully loaded Grandby with to banks of solar panels and inverter plus battery charger it also has awning and roof rack...But I was hoping that you guys could help me with a price Idea of whats it worth and I figure i would start here before going to the FWC 4 sale section

Attachments

• IMG_4202.JPG
    IMG_4202.JPG
    239.7 KB · Views: 174
Please be more specific by "fully loaded". 3-way fridge? HW heater? What year? Extended cabover? (doesn't look like it). How's the lift panel water damage? Fan or just vent? Two vents? Looks like mechanical jacks. Furnace?

it is the full deal furnace and 3 way dometic fridge ,it has to vents one with a fan and its a 91 long bed 6ft plus hangover upper and lower bed ...no water damage and lift mech is good ... its dose have mech. jacks and a3 yr old optima battery, 2 burner stove plus Microwave its 20 yrs old but in very good shape just needs a lil tlc

Its a delicate matter to tell someone what they should charge. Too little and you get mad something was left at the table? Too much and you sit on it... Are you trying to get every penny out of it or just find it a good home for a reasonable price?

Also if you want to sell something lots of good pictures sell, you posted one exterior shot and then got offended no one jumped with a price.

All that said if you listed it at $2500 I think it'd sell rather easily. If you wanted to sit on it and hold out for top dollar you might find someone that really wants it in the $4000-4500 range, but its all based on if you find the right buyer. For ~$6000 people are getting into 98-01' campers, some with extended cabover beds, etc. So post it up as you see fit. I'd recommend putting it on craigslist, the gear for sale section here, and the forsale pinned thread at the top of the forum. That will get you some really good visibility for folks in the market for a FWC. Good luck.

Remember: PICTURES SELL!

Its a delicate matter to tell someone what they should charge. Too little and you get mad something was left at the table? Too much and you sit on it... Are you trying to get every penny out of it or just find it a good home for a reasonable price?

Also if you want to sell something lots of good pictures sell, you posted one exterior shot and then got offended no one jumped with a price.

All that said if you listed it at $2500 I think it'd sell rather easily. If you wanted to sit on it and hold out for top dollar you might find someone that really wants it in the $4000-4500 range, but its all based on if you find the right buyer. For ~$6000 people are getting into 98-01' campers, some with extended cabover beds, etc. So post it up as you see fit. I'd recommend putting it on craigslist, the gear for sale section here, and the forsale pinned thread at the top of the forum. That will get you some really good visibility for folks in the market for a FWC. Good luck.

Remember: PICTURES SELL!

I'm the 2nd owner and I have had it 16 yrs ....its has never been though any tuff fourwheel drive trails since it has always been on a extended long bed truck and thank u for throwing some numbers out there...and even more thanks for the advice I will work up some pictures and will list it on here and craigslist

Grasshopper

Take a look at:

http://www.usedfourwheelcampers.com/

Might give you some clues as to what they're going for, you might also list it there..It's free.

Take a look at:

http://www.usedfourwheelcampers.com/

Might give you some clues as to what they're going for, you might also list it there..It's free.

very good suggestion thank you ...its also nice to see that a new one is going for $19,000....WOW !

very good suggestion thank you ...its also nice to see that a new one is going for $19,000....WOW !

montana - I sent you a private message at the beginning of the week. did you get it? if would you like to talk numbers please contact me.

it is the full deal furnace and 3 way dometic fridge ,it has to vents one with a fan and its a 91 long bed 6ft plus hangover upper and lower bed ...no water damage and lift mech is good ... its dose have mech. jacks and a3 yr old optima battery, 2 burner stove plus Microwave its 20 yrs old but in very good shape just needs a lil tlc

I bought the same year, same model, same features, minus the microwave for $2500 this past fall. That was a very good price, but location matters to find the right buyer.

I bought the same year, same model, same features, minus the microwave for $2500 this past fall. That was a very good price, but location matters to find the right buyer.

Sweet that is a good deal ...so you are total solar also...which runs my microwave and I forgot to say my blender on those hot days ...for the killer margarita's ..I have only 2 Siemens 65 Watt solar panels mounted on top...the camper has never been hooked to the trucks charging system, in the past I ran 2 batteries ...but found that one was enough

Back
Top Bottom