20,000 Outfitters Beneath The Sea, a different kind of TR

Grand Whazoo

Court Jester
I don't know, I really don't. Do you think this is silly? I thought it was silly. Definitely not a usual fair for a TR. Yes I know. I apologize upfront, and don't want to wear out my welcome too soon. I did this a little while ago and while I'm adding things to my newly hatched "blog" I'm wondering, am I knuts? So if you'd like to kick me off here, now would be a good time. I've been disowned before lol.

Also, I can't figure how to make the link here to have my text instead of the http address.

And a question, is a TR to the forum direct better than a link to a blog? I have mixed feelings about that too. Maybe it just doesn't matter.

20,000 Outfitters Beneath the Sea

Mr. Whaz, do as Mr. Sage says. In the meantime a member of the site team has done a quick edit. I'll check out your blog/story this evening and see if Mr. Sage is correct with his assessment. :)

Oh, you'll also need to copy then paste the web address where you want the link to go, but I expect you already thought of that.

Grand Whazoo said:
I don't know, I really don't. Do you think this is silly? I thought it was silly. Definitely not a usual fair for a TR. Yes I know. I apologize upfront, and don't want to wear out my welcome too soon. I did this a little while ago and while I'm adding things to my newly hatched "blog" I'm wondering, am I knuts? So if you'd like to kick me off here, now would be a good time. I've been disowned before lol.

Also, I can't figure how to make the link here to have my text instead of the http address.

And a question, is a TR to the forum direct better than a link to a blog? I have mixed feelings about that too. Maybe it just doesn't matter.

20,000 Outfitters Beneath the Sea
Too Much. Love it. Made my day. jd

Ummm, just uh wow. That was uh, interesting. Are you nuts? I think so. Not that thats a bad thing :)

Thanks for the tips Wandering Sagebrush and ski3pin, I was highlighting the web address instead yet only saw one box for the url and none for text. I'll try again next time.

A big thanks for the replies you guys. That should do me for a while, I'm tripped out. Wait, I mean, well I'm guessing it's time for a break. :oops:

Thanks Ted, I know I know, Kip's was the best, I just haddock say it.

Hey Smokecreek, I like "interesting", thanks. I won't post this one as I add it to the blog, it's a real oldie. But it was an adventure that involved sheer lunacy...

Outfitter To The Moon

Back
Top Bottom