2000 FWC Eagle near Bellingham, WA SOLD!

ericm

http://s1172.photobucket.com/user/ericnmeagher/library/?sort=2&page=1

Stove, furnace, 9v outlet, lights all work. New roof vent, new thermostat, new electrical wiring, new high-quality battery installed in vented box under the bench seat in November 2013.
Never messed with the water pump/water storage.
Removed ice box (four screws) to add a little more room for storage but I still have it. Door had little crack in the corner when I got it. See pics.
Two jacks included. See pics.
The canvas is in pretty good shape. There is one small patch (see pic). There are also a few other pinholes that you only really see when light comes through that need to be sealed (just glued, not patched). I’ll include glue and canvas material for patching.
There is about a 3x5 inch patch in the roof. The previous owner had a tree branch fall on it. I used the camper for maybe ten nights this winter at Stevens Pass ski area and it was fine. After some very heavy rain however I opened up the camper and the headliner was damp under the patch. No puddle underneath or any standing water, just damp. I dried everything out and I’ve had it stored indoors since May. All Terrain Campers estimated $150 to patch the roof or do it yourself.
The branch also cracked the front folding wall panel. It is not cracked all the way across and the lifting mechanism still works (see pics). I trimmed the edges of the crack so they weren’t all jagged, patched the canvas and stuck a little piece of foam in there to keep the canvas from getting caught on the crack. I use the 2x4 in the pic to take some weight off the cracked wall and add stability when the roof is up. It worked fine for me at Stevens Pass ski area this winter in the snow and rain. All Terrain Campers quoted a price of $520 to replace the front folding wall panel. Four Wheel campers quoted $775. Or you could continue to use it like I did or fix it yourself.
Please check out all the pics and ask questions!
I’m located near Bellingham, WA. , close to I-5.
$3500 firm!
Thanks!

Hi there,
I'm interested in your camper.
I do not understand the forum protocol, would like to talk private.
I live down in CA and am planing a trip up soon.
How do I get in touch?
Thank you,
signed
afraid to put personal info on internet.

Back
Top Bottom