2000 FWC Granby SOLD

cftransplant

Location, Boise idaho area. Price $8,000

I learned from this site and will try and sell here for less, than it will go onto Craiglist in 2-3 weeks.
The camper has been stored inside since new. I bought the camper from the original owner who used it for a week, had a stroke and never used it again. I have also used it for a week. It is stored inside, not in the weather. All screws on the roof resealed, the jacks were greased with synthetic grease. The unit came with an ice box, I turned this into a cabinet. I use an ARB fridge, which does not come with the camper. I have the ARB in the front (two plugs here, one 12V other 120V), with a thetford portable toilet and a 7 gallon water jug under the ARB. I looked for this camper for well over a year. This is in excellent, like new condition. For details call 208 462-3143.

Forced air heater with thermostat; manual water pump plus electric pump; mechanical jacks with drill bit adapter; side awning; screen door; arctic insulation (never used); 4 inches over standard height inside; speaker stand jack (makes it easy to raise and lower); 2 burner range; porch light; roof rack rails (never used); sliding screened window in front.

Not able to attach photos, no idea why.

Called FWC today, this is a 2001 Grandby

Also has the king bed pull out width wise, a fantastic fan and a boot from the factory between the cab and the opening window to the camper.

I have put it up at the used 4 wheel camper site, perhaps craigslist this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom