2001 Hawk

Flyphisher

I am selling my 2001 Four Wheel Hawk. It has all the bells and whistles of its day, 3 way fridge, automatic furnace, front sliding window, top loader brackets and yakima racks, 12 Volt outlet, screen door, cabover extension, prepped for artic pack (the extra flap with wide velcro),four mechanical jacks, two burner stove, interior lights, top vent and all the standard equipment. The one change I made was to beef up the bench seat to accomodate more gear, the couch mechansim they had back then wasn't very strong so I removed it. I still have both original couch pieces (seat and back) if someone wanted to purchase the new style mechanism which is much nicer. I also made a platform to raise it up a bit to get past the rounded bed corners of the new GM trucks.

The camper has been stored in my shop when not in use and is in near perfect condition, no rips or tears in any fabric. $8,500 OBO, cash only.

http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s477/ebruening/fourwheelhawk.jpg

SOLD!

I am selling my 2001 Four Wheel Hawk. It has all the bells and whistles of its day, 3 way fridge, automatic furnace, front sliding window, top loader brackets and yakima racks, 12 Volt outlet, screen door, cabover extension, prepped for artic pack (the extra flap with wide velcro),four mechanical jacks, two burner stove, interior lights, top vent and all the standard equipment. The one change I made was to beef up the bench seat to accomodate more gear, the couch mechansim they had back then wasn't very strong so I removed it. I still have both original couch pieces (seat and back) if someone wanted to purchase the new style mechanism which is much nicer. I also made a platform to raise it up a bit to get past the rounded bed corners of the new GM trucks.

The camper has been stored in my shop when not in use and is in near perfect condition, no rips or tears in any fabric. $8,500 OBO, cash only.

http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s477/ebruening/fourwheelhawk.jpg

Hi Great looking rig!! Just what I have been looking for. I have about 5,500 cash for a camper. Please give it concideration.
Thanks, Lisa 415-828-0743

Would you please pass on the serial number, I am trying to figure out if it will fit my truck. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom