2003 Ford E-250 XLT Van Conversion

Pkerslake

2003 Ford E-250 (Econoline) XLT Van
5.4 liter v8
Automatic transmission
44,000 miles

I purchased this van a few years ago from the original owner who used it as a wheelchair van. It was stored under cover and detailed regularly.

A lot of thought went into the design of the conversion and engineering all the systems to work reliably and flawlessly. It was professionally converted into a camper van and has been very enjoyable on many trips both near and far. The van needs nothing mechanically and I would not hesitate to drive cross country tomorrow with it.

I did not plan to sell but purchased a new pickup and am re-entering the truck camper world. Clean title and current registration in hand. Accepting reasonable offers.

Asking $25,000 / OBO - Or best offer

Van is located just north of San Francisco, California in the Bay Area.

Features:

Bunk beds with 9" memory foam mattresses that double as a convertible dinette

Pressurized water system
21-gallon onboard water tank with 12-volt pressure pump, gray water dumps overboard
Attachment for outdoor shower (unheated water)
Portable toilet included

Refrigerator
NovaCool R3100DC 3.1 cubic feet capacity 12-volt refrigerator - extremely reliable, efficient, and quiet

Auxiliary 12-volt system and battery connected to vehicle starting battery via isolator for charging flexibility and protection against dead starting battery.

Rooftop solar with Renogy smart bluetooth controller

MaxxFan rain resistant multi-speed, dual direction vent fan

Dimmable and customizable interior LED lighting in living spaces and in all storage areas

Interior cabinets and storage compartments under the dinette/bed accessible from all ends of the van.

Link with photos here:

2003 Ford E-250 XLT Van Conversion - rvs - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

Back
Top Bottom