2003 Toyota Tundra/2017 Four Wheel Camper Fleet

I’m willing to separate the camper for 25K
2003 Toyota Tundra
4x4 with LT 285 75R R16 Toyo Open Country tires and overland aftermarket rims
Air bags installed with a level dial in the cab with upgraded leaf springs
Aftermarket led lighting
201,341 miles. I was told by the previous owner with the truck/camper set up that the truck had a full service before she bought it at 199,227 miles. Including fluids, diifs, transmission, transfer case, timing, and water pump. I have a huge stack of paperwork to back the work.
The truck runs great! I’ve never owned a V8 so the feel is much more then i’m use to. You can barely notice the camper with aftermarket wheels, suspension, and airbags. There is DC power hook up wired in the bed for the camper to charge off of the alternator. The truck had professionally installed tie down turn buckle rings for the camper to mount on to.

2017 Four Wheel Camper Fleet
This camper has been lightly used since 2017. It is loaded with all the options including furnace, 6 gal hot water tank, outdoor shower, 85 liter fridge, 2 propane tanks, the upgraded thermal pack for the pop top, 2 deep cycle batteries with overland solar set up and an internal trickle charger, all interior and exterior led lighting, and plenty more. Please look at all the pictures including the invoice of all the upgrades from FWC. If you have questions please leave me your name and phone number and I will do my best to answer.

We purchased the set up 3 months ago and used it 3 times over the summer. We enjoyed the simplicity and accessibility of it but desire something a bigger. This is great overland rig! I encourage you to read up on FWC and you will know why they have such a large community of very happy customers. If you price the camper out today on Four Wheel Camper it will cost you over 38K and some wait time. Thank you for looking!

Back
Top Bottom