2005 Ford e350 4x4 camper van

Randy Marsh

2nd owner. Super clean. Quigley/ Ford factory 4x4 cargo van. Sportsmobile electric penthouse plus many other SMB installed upgrades. Can sleep 4. Cabinetry and finish reflects 40 years of actually going into the wilderness and camping unsupported. Mechanical restoration reflects going alone where if U break U walk very long distances to get out. Not a SMB posermobile by choice. Minimalist interior by choice, I can still use the vehicle for cargo- lots of room inside for toys ( full sheets of plywood or surfboards fit on the floor without removing anything- good for me to be a custom cabinet maker and have a camper that doubles for work, ultimate vehicle if U do custom work in remote locations.) lifted. Excellent approach and departure angles. Aluminess everywhere. New Warn winch (synthetic line) new BFG KO2’s and rims (5) Agile Off-road suspension upgrade. Over $50 K spent on building asking $39K I would consider doing more work on the van to help the new owner realize their vision. ( I can work in wood, metal, fiberglass, and composite materials, currently building a new Sprinter 4x4 conversion). Will be happy to chat with serious buyers and send photos -broken16th@gmail.com

Hi Randy, Gas or diesel? Please take a moment and send me any and all photos. I am headed South from Hood River Or. ending up at overland expo. Very interested in your rig. Sounds perfect for my trips to baja.
Please respond and let me see images.

Thanks

Kevin Donald
541-490-8182

Back
Top Bottom