2006 Bobcat for sale

dbolton

I have a All Terrain Camper, Bobcat model for sale. This is serial number 006 from ATC, and I bought it new in 2006. It has been on my Tacoma since then and we have had a blast with it, but it is time to move on. Details:
P1000959.JPG2006 ATC Bobcat Camper
Factory kitchen cabinet with sink, heater, stove, drawer, and wiring/plumbing
Replaced stock fridge with a 12V/110V Waeco 50L chest fridge on a slide, which works great and I'm very happy with.
Added drawer below for additional kitchen storage.
Custom bench seat and cushions at the front of the camper and dinette style table.
2 marine deep cycle batteries and 110V charger/battery minder.
Rear flood lights.
Pneumatic lift assist shocks.
Titan screw jacks and power drill bit.
4 quickdraw camper hold downs
Aluminum rear scissor-type step
Thule roof rack
Factory Arctic Pack

The good:
Semi-custom floor plan. I like how this works, gives plenty of space near the door if I'm bringing a lot of gear. I will place a cooler, or chair, or a big Pelican case with a cushion to act as a second seat, as needed. Like most dinettes, allows you to look out the window. May not be for everyone, but worked well for me.
Roof does not leak. Everything works well.
Lift fabric is in good shape.

The bad:
Usual wear and tear for a seven year old used camper.
Dent in the rear roof (see pics) where I gently backed into a tree. Repaired and does not leak.
Crack in rear lift panel. I understand this is not uncommon and the factory can replace.

We have enjoyed this camper very much; my folks purchased a Sprinter-based camper that fits us somewhat better as our family has grown. Hope someone can make use of this. Price $7,000.

Also: If you are looking for a complete turn-key expedition package, I would be willing to sell the 2007 Tacoma (four door long bed, supercharged V6, 82,000 miles) with the camper. ARB front bumper with winch, Aluminess rear bumper with swing outs custom-fit for the camper, sliders OME suspension front and back, Firestone Ride Rite airbags, Hellroaring battery separator/combiner. $29,000 for the package.

Best place to respond is either on this forum or to boltonski #at# yahooP1000969.JPG

SOLD. Thanks, all!

Just sent you an email.. I would like to buy this camper and I can put a downpayment on pronto!

Sandy

I have a All Terrain Camper, Bobcat model for sale. This is serial number 006 from ATC, and I bought it new in 2006. It has been on my Tacoma since then and we have had a blast with it, but it is time to move on. Details:
View attachment 163412006 ATC Bobcat Camper
Factory kitchen cabinet with sink, heater, stove, drawer, and wiring/plumbing
Replaced stock fridge with a 12V/110V Waeco 50L chest fridge on a slide, which works great and I'm very happy with.
Added drawer below for additional kitchen storage.
Custom bench seat and cushions at the front of the camper and dinette style table.
2 marine deep cycle batteries and 110V charger/battery minder.
Rear flood lights.
Pneumatic lift assist shocks.
Titan screw jacks and power drill bit.
4 quickdraw camper hold downs
Aluminum rear scissor-type step
Thule roof rack
Factory Arctic Pack

The good:
Semi-custom floor plan. I like how this works, gives plenty of space near the door if I'm bringing a lot of gear. I will place a cooler, or chair, or a big Pelican case with a cushion to act as a second seat, as needed. Like most dinettes, allows you to look out the window. May not be for everyone, but worked well for me.
Roof does not leak. Everything works well.
Lift fabric is in good shape.

The bad:
Usual wear and tear for a seven year old used camper.
Dent in the rear roof (see pics) where I gently backed into a tree. Repaired and does not leak.
Crack in rear lift panel. I understand this is not uncommon and the factory can replace.

We have enjoyed this camper very much; my folks purchased a Sprinter-based camper that fits us somewhat better as our family has grown. Hope someone can make use of this. Price $7,000.

Also: If you are looking for a complete turn-key expedition package, I would be willing to sell the 2007 Tacoma (four door long bed, supercharged V6, 82,000 miles) with the camper. ARB front bumper with winch, Aluminess rear bumper with swing outs custom-fit for the camper, sliders OME suspension front and back, Firestone Ride Rite airbags, Hellroaring battery separator/combiner. $29,000 for the package.

Hello,

Looks like you've already had a couple of replies. I too would like to buy your camper. Let me know if that is possible.

Thanks,

Ron

Back
Top Bottom