2006 Hawk shell model

oldnslow

Advanced Member
I have a 2006 4 Wheel Camper Hawk shell model for sale. I bought this new in March 2006. It is a shell model with furnace, roll-over couch, awning, and mechanical jacks. It has the extended cabover bed.

I have added two 75W solar panels, two 100 amp-hour batteries, and a 400W inverter.

This is a shell model so there is no water tank, sink, cookstove, or fridge.

The side window crank-out has broken so it must be opened manually. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Price is $6000 firm. Delivery in the southwest is negotiable. I am located in Tucson AZ.

Attachments

• 4w036.jpg
    4w036.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 260
  • 4w034.jpg
    4w034.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 287
  • 4w035.jpg
    4w035.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 297
  • 4w037.jpg
    4w037.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 311
  • 4w038.jpg
    4w038.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 333
  • 4w039.jpg
    4w039.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 337
  • 4w040.jpg
    4w040.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 311
  • 4w041.jpg
    4w041.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 319
  • 4w042.jpg
    4w042.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 275
Interested...I am up in Flagstaff...would you deliver to N. AZ?
Thanks
MattI have a 2006 4 Wheel Camper Hawk shell model for sale. I bought this new in March 2006. It is a shell model with furnace, roll-over couch, awning, and mechanical jacks. It has the extended cabover bed.

I have added two 75W solar panels, two 100 amp-hour batteries, and a 400W inverter.

The side window crank-out has broken so it must be opened manually. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Price is $6000 firm. Delivery in the southwest is negotiable. I am located in Tucson AZ.

I have a 2006 4 Wheel Camper Hawk shell model for sale. I bought this new in March 2006. It is a shell model with furnace, roll-over couch, awning, and mechanical jacks. It has the extended cabover bed.

I am interested but I live in Paso Robles California (1/2 way between LA and SF on Hwy 101 near the coast). Are you willing to travel?

I am willing to travel, but for that far I would need help with the gas and motel costs.

I am willing to travel, but for that far I would need help with the gas and motel costs.

We are going to be vacationing in Arizona the first week of May. If the camper is still available for sale we would like to check it out. Is that possible?

Yes, that would be possible. I will try to send a PM with my address and directions. Do you have a GPS?

Sold!

Congratulations to matth. We put it on his truck this morning in Flagstaff - windy, cold (for me anyway) and snowing lightly.

This was the first time I've had it off the truck since it was installed at the factory, so neither one of us had ever loaded a camper before. It went well in spite of that.

Oldnslow,
Thank you for the help with the install! The camper is great, just as you described it, the solar really works fantastic and it didn't kill the gas mileage much. Happy to be sitting on my couch after 1550 miles in 2 days.
Man it should be spring, not winter. Old, Thanks again for the help as well as the partial delivery. Shannon and I will enjoy our new Four Wheel Hawk for years to come.
All my best,
Matt and Shannon

matth

Wow, you made some serious tracks to get back that soon!

If you want a taste of spring, come on down next weekend. We are scheduled for 93 Friday and Saturday.

Better than the 42 I have now, but the rain is very welcome.

Back
Top Bottom