2007 All Terrain Campers Bobcat Pop Up Camper SOLD

twinone

I have owned this camper since new, it has always been stored in a heated garage. The camper was ordered as a shell model with furnace and couch. Comfortably sleeps two in queen sized bed over the cab and can accommodate a third with the couch folded down. Auxiliary battery is a new last year AGM deep cycle battery with separator to eliminate the possibility of drawing down your vehicle's battery. Awning installed by ATC on passenger side of camper. Yakima roof rack on roof top rails. Mechanical jacks to all four corners included with sale.

I have used the camper somewhere between 100-150 days since new. There are a few scuffs on the interior paint along with some rub marks on the walls and a smudge or two on the headliner. Upholstery is in great condition, no stains or tears. The carbon monoxide monitor has an expiry date of 2012. There is a dent on the right front side of the roof caused by an attempt to open the roof with one latch still attached. This happened the second time I tried to put up the camper and has not leaked despite time spent in multiple downpours. Small dent to the underside of the back door that came from the factory. Very small dent to the left of the door on the back of the camper. Cosmetically the camper is a 9/10, if I hadn't dented the roof it would be a 9.5/10.

Asking $10,000 CDN/$7700 USD. Camper is located in Pemberton BC. I could conceivably deliver as far south as Portland.

Thank you for looking, I am happy to answer any questions. Feel free to email me at: igkruger (at) hotmail (dot) com

Back
Top Bottom