2007 ATC Bobcat For Sale - Austin, TX - $7500

TacomaAustin

2007 ATC Bobcat shell model that has both the OEM Atwood propane heater and stove with some DIY build outs to include:

* 3 speed Fantastic fan roof vent, which is on the ceiling light circuit
* 175 watt solar panel to charge a 100 ah SOK LiFePO4 battery
* Renogy 30 amp dual input DC-DC charger/MPPT controller
* Custom cabinet for all electrical components
* Custom 75"x31" sleeping platform on the passenger side with 4" tri-fold mattress.
* Sleeping platform has a lift up panel to access a Trelino separation toilet
* Trelino separation toilet is include in the sale
* Sale includes 4 Reico-Titan jacks with extension plates

Overall the Bobcat camper is in 6 out 10 condition. The built-in propane heater works great, as does the stove. The 20 lb propane tank is nearly full, but is past its certification date. There are some scratches at the front of the roof where a previous owner must have driven under a low hanging tree branch. Nothing that poked a hole in the roof, but it's a slight dent. The front pressurized roof lift assist struts are a bit too helpful for the Renogy 175 watt solar panel that is mounted up top. I use the ceiling exhaust fan with the window and rear door closed to assist in lower the top.

With the DC-DC charger, I never ran out of electrons last winter on those gray cloudy days. There is no indoor plumbing, nor any provision for shore power in the build. I used a small Bluetti power station for my 120 volt needs. The top of the battery box has a cubby to hold the power station that is not included. All cabinetry and the passenger side sleeping platform do not block the 4 turnbuckle ports.

The cabinetry for the electrical components and sleeping platform are built with mostly 3/4" plywood, which is heavy. I wanted the sleeping platform for stealth camping. Underneath the platform is storage area that is about 19" inches high and 3.5 feet long. Also included, is removable wooden cabinet to house a camp stove, coffee makings along with some small pots and pans. According to a local CAT scale, the camper weighs in at 975 lbs dry.

As mentioned in the title, the camper is located in Austin, Texas and hopefully it finds a good home before Christmas. Feel free to private message me.

Attachments

• BobcatPrk1.jpg
    BobcatPrk1.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 6
  • BobcatUpR.jpg
    BobcatUpR.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 6
  • BobCatDown.jpg
    BobCatDown.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 6
  • BobcatTopF.jpg
    BobcatTopF.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 7
  • BobcatTopRr.jpg
    BobcatTopRr.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 7
  • BobcatBed.jpg
    BobcatBed.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 7
  • BobcatHeat.jpg
    BobcatHeat.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 6
  • BobcatCabinet.jpg
    BobcatCabinet.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 6
  • BobcatPwrCentr.jpg
    BobcatPwrCentr.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 5
  • BobcatBattery.jpg
    BobcatBattery.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I forgot to mention that I have had the camper for 4 years. It was previously on my Toyota Tacoma. Before that, the previous owner had it mounted to a Chevy Silverado. I can't remember, if the camper needed a platform, but if your bed rails are higher than 19 inches from the cargo floor - you'll need a platform to raise the camper.

Also, there is one more photo to add to above add to the collection. The Royal Throne.

Attachments

• BobcatToilet.jpg
    BobcatToilet.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom