2007 Hawk for Sale- Laguna Beach, CA

mtn-high

Campground Host- FUNKYTOWN
I'm posting this for someone whom I've been in contact with a few times while I was searching for a used Hawk. (I believe stan referenced me to him but I can't remember there were so many "close calls)

I had already placed my order for a new model when I finally got in contact with him, but he was a nice guy and I told him I'd pass the info on in case some other nice guy here was interested. :thumb:

FYI...He is the original owner and it has only been used about 10 nights total.
(only once this year) Evidently the wife/small kids restricted the usage he'd hoped to get out of it and he now wants to sell it.

This unit will hit Craigslist sometime this weekend..8-15 to 8-16, 2008 and I suspect it will be gone soon afterwards.

2007 FWC Hawk

Extended Cab-over Bed
sink w/Electric water pump
2-burner stove
Icebox
12 gal water tank
Hot Water heater
Outside Shower Package
12,000 BTU Automatic Forced Air Furnace w/ Thermostat
Screen Door
Deep cell battery
3-speed reversible Power Roof Vent Fan
Front Sliding Window
FWC Aluminum Boat / Luggage Roof Rack
*No Camper Jacks*

Wood interior
Blue cloth seats/cushions

asking $11,995

Owner states that water pump was not working correctly a few weeks ago when the camper was last used. He will pay for a replacement/make it right with the sale and has also arranged for FWC in Riverside (appt. needed) to swap the campers from truck to truck. (faucet can be fixed @ same time)

if you're interested or know someone who might be PM me and I'll forward you his contact info/phone #.

mtn-high

I'm looking for a hawk but the timings not quite right. Tell your friend to keep the camper as the kids will get bigger and love to camp and the campers ain't gettin' any cheaper

Back
Top Bottom