2007 Tacoma Pre Runner and 2008 ATC Bobcat for sale, $16500 for pair. *CAMPER SOLD*

ejwabqnm

I am selling the two as a package for $16,500. I have an electric blue Tacoma double cab pre runner shortbed with 150K miles. This is not a 4wd vehicle. It has a locking rear differential. It has aftermarket springs and shocks as well as 265 70 R16 tires in great shape. The truck is in excellent mechanical shape, but has some small dings, dents, and scratches. The windshield is also cracked. The title on the truck has a crash I was in the day I was test driving my camper. Yup, it is true. A driver ran a red light and popped the front right corner of the truck. Frame was straightened and truck repaired.
The camper is in good shape. It has a fridge, stove, sink, heater, solar panel, and battery that all work well. The awning has a broken leg, but is still functional with some creativity. Previous owner did not disclose how it opened and closed with fender wells and how that weakens the joint.
Deal includes a matching fiberglass camper shell for when the camper is off.
This vehicle is located in Portland, Oregon.
I am not selling separately.

Attachments

• Truck Camper 3.jpg
    Truck Camper 3.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 84
Thanks Frank, I edited for clarity. I hope. This is only posted on this site, where I bought it.

Hi there- I'm interested. I sent you a PM. I live in Portland and would love to look at it.

Boxturtle,
Here is another

Attachments

• Truck Camper 2.jpg
    Truck Camper 2.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 68
Due to multiple requests. I will split this and re-offer just the Bobcat for sale. I will post photos and price asap.

Back
Top Bottom