2009 Eagle Shell model for sale

timp

My 2009 Eagle Shell Model is for sale. It has the normal wear and tear for a ten year old camper, no leaks, generally sound condition and is completely functional. I built a table into one forward corner and one small cabinet along the wall. The cooler makes a seat for the table. There is a shelf which holds a stack of six milk crates to provide convenient modular storage. This arrangement was intended to be temporary, just a prototype while I designed the ultimate buildout, but it is so convenient and fits my needs so well that I’ve never done anything more. The following equipment is included:

Two corner jacks in the front with aluminum extender plates and two cable jacks for the rear.
Battery, wired to plug into a 7 pin round RV connector
Fantastic fan roof vent
Mr. Buddy portable propane heater
Interior gas strut roof assist lifters
speaker stand crank up roof jack
fire extinguisher (original, still in date)
cooler
Bunk cushions are original and in good shape.
Yakima tracks and crossbars
Rear View systems camera installed over the door. Buyer will have to purchase a monitor and cabling to fit his or her truck from Rear View Systems.
Unistrut channels on exterior rear wall which can be used to mount gas cans, water jugs, high lift jack, propane tank, odor proof ammo can for leave no trace garbage, or etc, etc.

There are two outstanding problems. One of the clear plastic windows is cracked and on two occasions I lost control of the door in a gale of wind and it slammed against the stop, slightly bending the upper hinge. The door is functional, but not perfect.

The camper was originally mounted on a Tacoma, and now it is on a full size short bed truck. I also have a 10’ X 4’ utility trailer which could be modified to carry the camper very nicely.

Replacement cost today would be north of $13K but I am listing it for only $5500. Delivery can be arranged at cost.

Best regards to everyone; Tim fwc@pffr.us

Back
Top Bottom