2010 ATC Bobcat for Sale - Georgia

Americanwalkabout

SOLD

2010 ATC Bobcat. This model fits most midsize trucks although could be made to fit a full size too. Currently fitted for my 2008 Tacoma.

I've used this twice (including the drive home from Sacramento) and love it. Just need space right now in my garage.

The whole unit weighs only 600lbs. It started out as a shell with furnace, screen door, deadbolt, pre-wired for Solar in two places.

Once I got it home I custom built two storage cabinets that double as benches/beds along either side (pics soon). I added a deep-cycle battery to operate furnace fan and lighting.

It is simply awesome, even in the Georgia summer it's not hot.

I didn't get the loaded version because I didn't want the extra weight and I didn't want a stove and fridge and sink permanently inside when I have all those things already and can use them inside OR outside. The top of the furnace cabinet makes a great cooking/preparing bench and my two burner gas stove fits there well. It's also next to the windows so I can cook inside with the door closed and window open and not cause fogging like the inside stove does because it's in the middle away from the window.

Unit is in Nth GA (about an hour north of Atlanta). I will consider delivery if you pay my costs. Email me drewd@mountainpowersports.com for more specific info.

Trip%20001.jpg

Cottonwood.jpg

Sedona_camper-view.jpg

Back
Top Bottom