2010 Grandby NOT for sale

braddavis

I have a 2010 Grandby for sale, excellent condition looks damn near new, always kept in a heated commercial storage unit when not on my truck. Located in Michigan but might be willing to deliver out west as I have freinds in Idaho and Washington. Looking to get 10K, available immediately.

Unit has fridge, heater, two burner stove, two deep cell batteries, running light package, wired for solar panels, fan over bed, additional vent, roll over couch configuration. If you have a Super Duty Ford with a backup camera I have engineered a backup camera unit that can velcro to the back door that I would be willing to include this also include a deck that bolts onto the bumper that crates a really nice step entry into the camper.

Thanks,

Brad

Price lowered to 10K, but you have to come get it unless your in Idaho. Also took 39 pictures if you want them just ask.

Hi Brad,,
I'd love to see the photos.. What kind of fridge/ what capacity? Looks like this may fit all of our must-have needs, and we've been contemplating visiting family and friends in Salt Lake City and eastern Washington later in the summer.
- Dave

Hi Brad, I am in Oregon but I could get to Idaho. I would like to see the photos. Please send the info to my email : fatmanzy@yahoo.com
Thanks, Steve

If you still have your granby, could you please send me some pics, I'm in washington and interested, thanks Dan. dan.donnelly@shell.com

Just a heads up - the original poster must have sold this camper because he registered on June 6 and last visited the site on June 12. He hasn't replied to any of us who inquired here. Looks like he just never bothered to post that he'd sold it.

Sorry for not responding, today is the first time I have heard anything on this for quite a while. I have decided to keep the camper, they are simply just too useful, easy and well made. I wish you all the best of luck in finding one!

Back
Top Bottom