2010 Kamperoo Trans-Continental Pop-up Trailer for Sale -SOLD

DGS

2010 Kamparoo Trans-Continental Pop-up Camper for sale… $6,800

A rare find… a 2010 Kamparoo Trans-Continental pop-up camper for sale! This Australian import is light-weight (approximately 800 pounds dry), making it ideal for pulling behind any truck or SUV while conserving on gas. It is built with high clearance, galvanized steel frame, and large tires for extreme off-road travel… it goes where you want to go. The clamshell, flip over design allows for set up literally in minutes!

Over the past two summers, we have towed this wonderful little camper with our Xterra up the Dempster in the Yukon and North West Territories, across western Canada, and into Alaska as far as we could travel. The camper is comfortable, easy to tow, and fun! Why are we selling? We hate to let it go, but we’re from Texas and need a rig with a furnace to continue traveling for months at a time in the far north country!

Equipped with an 8’ awning, propane tank, 16-gallon water tank, a “Better-Built” storage compartment, spare tire, and queen bed (with storage underneath), this Kamparoo is ready for the road. Excellent condition with newly packed bearings and Bearing Buddies.

For more information about the camper, please visit http://www.kamparoo.com. For information about purchasing our Kamparoo, please email us at staatdg@sbcglobal.net

Dave

Oz Homer 2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4041.jpg
    IMG_4041.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_4254.jpg
    IMG_4254.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 272
  • Oz and Better Built 2.jpg
    Oz and Better Built 2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 229
  • Oz floor 2.jpg
    Oz floor 2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_4588.jpg
    IMG_4588.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 247
  • Oz bed 2.jpg
    Oz bed 2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 215
  • Oz Ogilvie 2.jpg
    Oz Ogilvie 2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 212
I owned a rig like this before we went into the Bobcat. This is really a great tent on wheels. It pulls so easily we used it behind our Escape Hybrid for two years. It would make a good base camp shelter and it does only tale a few seconds to open. About the same time as we use to open our pop ups. This might be something the member with the hummer could use.
Frank

Attachments

• tahoe 027.jpg
    tahoe 027.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 150
I owned a rig like this before we went into the Bobcat. This is really a great tent on wheels. It pulls so easily we used it behind our Escape Hybrid for two years. It would make a good base camp shelter and it does only tale a few seconds to open. About the same time as we use to open our pop ups. This might be something the member with the hummer could use.
Frank

Thanks for you comments Frank. It is a great little rig and hate to sell it by I just bought a FWC and don't have room in the garage for all my outdoor gear.
Dave

Hold your cursor over the username "DGS" above.

A box with the user profile appears. Click on the box that says "send message"

I tried but it said that the user could not receive messages? Not sure why? Thanks

Thanks to wandering for pointing out the email. I was able to contact the owner and confirm that it is sold. So I am still looking.

Back
Top Bottom