2011 F-250 with a 2019 FWC Grandby Shell

Pilotamis

2011 F-250 and a 2019 FWC Grandy Shell
Located in Buffalo, NY
Asking price is $50k for both. I would be open to splitting up the camper and truck, but we would need to discuss what goes with the camper and a price. Current milage is 64,8xx.

We purchased the truck and camper in 2019 and built it out for a RTW trip with our 2 children, 7 and 6 at the time. We travelled throughout the USA and down to Baja before COVID. Since, we’ve bought a house and no longer have the option to travel as we had hoped.
The truck is a 2011 F-250 with a 6.2 gas engine. It was purchased in 2019 with 36k original miles. It has never been driven in winter and the frame is in excellent condition. The body has some miscellaneous scratches and dents that come with exploring the backcountry. The transmission, transfer case, front and rear diff fluids were changed as soon as it was purchased. 5-285/70 R17 General Grabber ATx tires were installed at 40k miles. The spare has never been used and the others have been rotated regularly. The oil has been changed with Mobil One Synthetic every 5k miles and the spark plugs were replaced less than 200 miles ago. The truck has been babied since I bought it. I planned to keep this truck forever. The camper was built out for our family of 4 and our dog. It includes a set of bunk beds with additional storage underneath them and a countertop with built in storage under it. I added a water system to the truck. The water pump will fill 2 water tanks that are located under the vehicle after going through a UV filter. One tank is approximately 16.5 gallons, and the other is 9 gallons. Unfortunately, I broke the UV light last week while checking everything. I removed the filter but will include it with the sale. It just needs a new light. There is a 3-way valve that controls which tank is being filled. The system will then pump back out through the UV filter to one of 2 spigots. One is located at the rear of the truck for rinsing off things or showering on the tailgate and the other is located at the side of the vehicle. Both water tanks are located under the truck, bolted to the frame, and protected with a steel skid plate. All plumbing is run in color-coded PEX tubing and run through rubber grommets to protect them from rubbing. There is a tankless onboard air system installed as well. There are 2 chucks, one on the rear passenger side door, the other under the gas fill door. This gives you air access on either side of the vehicle. The ARB compressor is wired to the main battery and can fill the 4 tires back to 75 PSI. There is a Daystar airbag system as well. Both bags are individually plumbed back to the gas fill door. This makes it nice to make small adjustments in leveling the camper. There are 2-160W Richsolar PV modules installed on the roof. These feed 2-6v, 260Ah Renogy AGM batteries that are controlled by a 30A EPEVER MPPT charge controller. The battery bank can also be charged from the vehicle via a 40A Renogy DC-DC charger. There is also a Morningstar 300W pure sine wave inveter wired to a 120v receptacle in the secret compartment. We would store our electronics here and let them charge while we were not using them. The shocks were upgraded to Bilstein 5100 Monotude gas shocks and 2 ARB 5200mm x 5200mm awnings were added as well. One awning includes a lightstrip, but the lightstrip can be used in either awning.
I’ll do my best to add the additional parts that I have for the truck/camper that you’re willing to have with it.

• Dometic CFX65W 2.2 cubic feet fridge/freezer. I believe the thermostat needs to be replaced as it runs all the time now
  • Shurflow water pump and strainer
  • The original UV water filter. It needs a new bulb
  • RV potable water hose with sprayer
  • 2 spare turnbuckles
  • Pair of orange Max Trax traction boards
  • 4” PVC fishing rod holder with mounts
  • 3-12v USB fans
  • 1-12v USB light
  • Homemade insulation pack. This worked incredibly well at both keeping the camper a moderate temperature, but also worked great to keep the early morning light out and noise from other campers.
  • Surfboard rack
  • Foam pads for all 3 beds
  • OEM brake controller. I added it to programming already
  • FORScan OBD2 adapter for the F-250
  • BAFX OBD Reader for check engine light
  • Rear seat and all hardware needed to reinstall in
  • Review camera
    [sharedmedia=gallery:albums:1535]

I’m sure there are a few more spare parts that I have laying around that as I find them, I will update the list.

Sorry about some of the photos not being orientated properly. I attempted to correct them, but it doesn't appear to save them once I do.

Back
Top Bottom