2011 FWC Eagle----SOLD

iame58

--------SOLD--------
I am selling my lightly used 2011 (26July) FWC, Eagle model. It is like new, with dinette seating, deer valley apache fabric, includes all of the standard features and also has many factory options.
4) mechanical jacks w/aluminum brackets & drill adapter
Furnace
Water heater/outside shower w/auto ignition
Fan-Tastic fan (2-way)
LED lights
Screen door
Fiamma side awning
Auxiliary battery system w/dual (2) batteries
Lift struts
Solar plug
I have also added; two 80w Sharp solar panels w/controller and custom tilting aluminum brackets, an Engle 12v/120v compressor fridge, porti-potty and built a 5 gal. aluminum gray water tank that mounts to the tailgate hinges and sits on the bumper under the camper.
Pics:
BEFORE taxes, shipping, installation, WA title/license, misc. parts/materials, I paid FWC $15,779, then another $1605 in up grades = $17,384, and total out of pocket was easily over 19k.

A 2012 with same options, plus factory installed solar panels (2) and fridge, would be well over 20k w/tax and all misc. costs included.

This camper is like new and smells new too, no waiting, ready to go camping this weekend.
I am asking $14,500 obo, this is around 70% of new!

Thanks,
Ernie Cable
Lopez Island, WA
iame58 (at) yahoo (.) com
360-298-3037

Nice looking new eagle with about everything anybody would want to add. Looks like a good price with all you would be getting. I hope someone snatches it up soon and gives it a new home. Good luck with the sale. Question, where did you get the front receiver for the ranger? Looks like it is mounted where the right front tow hook is.

Thanks ski3pin,
I built the front receiver just for the bike rack that I built too. It is really just a flat plate shaped to fit the bumper bracket with a 1.25" receiver tube, mounts with one factory bumper bolt and one 3/8" bolt.

Thanks guys....I'm still searching for one person that wants a great little camper :)

The camper has been SOLD

Thanks guys....I'm still searching for one person that wants a great little camper :)

So Ernie your first post and the topic title say this camper has been sold. Is it still for sale? I'm confused.

So Ernie your first post and the topic title say this camper has been sold. Is it still for sale? I'm confused.

Oh, yes I see. Sorry for the confusion.
Yes, It has been sold.

Back
Top Bottom