2011 FWC Fleet

Does anyone know if this fleet woud fit in a Ram 1500 Quad?

cheers

scott

Yes it will fit, the Fleet is made for mid sized trucks, so it will fit but will be a little smaller than you could get for you 1500. I am not sure how long the bed of your truck is, but this camper is 6.5 feet long.

Yes it will fit, the Fleet is made for mid sized trucks, so it will fit but will be a little smaller than you could get for you 1500. I am not sure how long the bed of your truck is, but this camper is 6.5 feet long.

Thanks Overland,

This was a good deal for us. We now have a FWC Fleet camper. bring on the adventures

Thanks Overland,

This was a good deal for us. We now have a FWC Fleet camper. bring on the adventures

So it's yours now? Congrats and have fun!

So it's yours now? Congrats and have fun!

we were alerted about this fleet Friday Night, called the seller from the truck while driving from Vancouver on Saturday morning, and essentially bought it sight unseen. Their comment was that they should've asked for a higher price considering all of the interest they had Friday and Saturday.

Thanks Overland,

Wow, great! Good for you!

That looked like a really good deal. I am happy you grabbed it.

Now as a thank you, you can post lots of pictures of your new camper in action. ;) There is a random photos thread Here.

Wow, great! Good for you!

That looked like a really good deal. I am happy you grabbed it.

Now as a thank you, you can post lots of pictures of your new camper in action. ;) There is a random photos thread Here.

will do. first trip is next weekend, and then the first snow trip should be the following weekend. we're expecting 30 to 40 nights in it this year, and I like to take photos...

Back
Top Bottom