2011 loaded Fleet for sale **SOLD**

moveinon

SALE PENDING -Up for sale is my loaded 2011 Four Wheel Camper with side dinette configuration. This configuration with extras is $30,000 new now. So $15,000 is a good price for one in almost new condition with little use and all of the extras.

This camper is close to like new without the wait time when ordering a new one and has almost every option available in 2011.

Camper Includes:
Three way refrigerator (110V,12V propane)
Propane furnace with thermostat
Outside hot and cold shower
Two burner cook top
2 propane bottles to power the furnace and the 2-burner stove.
Fresh water tank, plus hot water tank and water heater + Outside shower... Nice to have hot water to shower after hiking and cleaning dishes!
Two roof vents one with fan, over stove and one without fan at bed
Aluminum roof rack for carrying addition items
160W ZAmp portable solar to keep the battery charged while boon docking
New battery this year
Rear wall steps to access roof rack and great for hanging things off of like cloths drying
Rear LED flood lights when you come into camp late at night
Fiamma awning
Toilet
Reico-Titan camper jacks, two aluminum extensions for Tundra and the drill attachment as well as two cranks
Toyota Tacoma mounting hardware and mats
Water filter, waist water container, rubber maid steps and other accessories
Wooden frame with large wheels that makes it easy for one person to move around in garage and store on when not in use
No holes in fabric, no holes in screens and no water damage anywhere
I have always stored inside in heated garage and maintained battery when not in use.

moveinon said:
19 responses in first 4 hours of post with four full price offers. Posted here and on CL.
So, I will assume this is sold and edit the title. If I'm in error, please PM. Congrats on your sale. :)

Back
Top Bottom