2012 ATC Bobcat For Sale SOLD

Dirtclod

All Terrain 2012 “Bobcat”
Camper for Sale
The Bobcat will fit most mid-sized trucks with 6′ beds, such as Toyota Tacoma, Ford Ranger, Dodge Dakota, Nissan, and Chevrolet S-10. The canoe in the photo is not included.
This camper was purchased as a shell model & customized to our preferences. See photos on following page. Here is a list of features on this model:

• Propane Furnace (Excalibur 8500 IV Series Heating System, 16,000Btu) w/ thermostat
  • Atwood Two Burner Propane Stove Top (black)
  • 4G Horizontal Propane Tank w/gauge
  • Icebox
  • Mechanical Jacks w/Brackets
  • Cold Weather Pack (extra liner insulation from manufacturer)
  • 2 – Universal 12v 50AH Deep Cycle Sealed AGM Battery Closed Cell Batteries, w/ charging isolator
  • Roof Lifting Gas Struts
  • Yakima Roof Rack
  • Inverter
  • 12v Outlet
  • Composite Bed Reinforcement Plates (from manufacturer)
  • Rear Camera, w/ Tacoma wiring harness
  • 2- Bike Rack
  • Rear Deck/Step
  • CO2 Detector
  • Fire Extinguisher

$8500

11092823_10204704157016318_3577324858010416535_o.jpg1.jpgBobcat_Interior_1.jpgBobcat_Interior_4(stovetop).jpg

Can you provide the dimensions? I'm particularly interested in the bed depth.

My Tacoma bed is 18 inches deep and the camper clears the bed rails by a couple of inches.

Nice build-out. That's what I'm looking for.

1- Is it ready to go?
2- If I drive up there will you help me mount it to my new Tacoma?
3- How much?

It is ready to go. I have all the tools needed to install the tie downs. It would probably take 1- 2 hours. The post says $8500

I have someone driving down from Vancouver, Saturday morning. If he doesn't leave with it I will give you a call.

Chessie said:
Is unit still available?
719 331 2811
Dirtclod said:
I have someone driving down from Vancouver, Saturday morning. If he doesn't leave with it I will give you a call.
louisbartlett said:
Is this still for sale?
The seller has a customer looking at the camper Saturday. If that falls through, it looks like chessie is getting a call. Best of luck to all and we'll watch how this plays out.

Back
Top Bottom