2014 ATC Lynx In Wonderful Condition

chnlisle

Post Master
Hi everyone,

One of my clients has asked me to help him sell his 2014 ATC Lynx. David is very meticulous so you can bet this camper is perfect. I just bought his 1999 Safari Zanzibar motorhome and it is basically a brand new 1999 so I know how he takes care of his stuff.

Even though this Lynx is a long bed camper David has it on a short bed Tacoma. The extra room is really nice on a small camper and the truck doesn't know the difference. He has completely finished the interior as well as added brake lights and turn signals to the camper. The finish work and wiring is immaculate.

The Lynx is also equipped with aA large capacity solar panel and minder, 2 batteries, Engel MR040F compressor fridge freezer, 2 burner camp stove, Propane tank, Sink and faucet and much much more.

The value on this unit as equipped and finished is around $14,500. David is asking $12,500. This an exceptional value on an exceptional camper. He might consider offers and I will present all offers to him. Please look at the pictures and ask me any question you may have.

IMG_2499.JPGIMG_2510.JPGIMG_2510.JPGIMG_2500.JPGIMG_2502.JPGIMG_2503.JPGIMG_2504.JPGIMG_2506.JPGIMG_2507.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2498.JPG
    IMG_2498.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 494
chnlisle said:
Hi everyone,

One of my client has asked me to help him sell his 2014 ATC Lynx. David is very meticulous so you can bet this camper is perfect. I just bought his 1999 Safari Zanzibar motorhome and it is basically a brand new 1999 so I know how he takes care of his stuff.

Even though this Lynx is a long bed camper David has it on a short bed Tacoma. The extra room is really nice on a small camper and the truck doesn't know the difference. He has completely finished the interior as well as added brake lights and turn signals to the camper. The finish work and wiring is immaculate.

The Lynx is also equipped with a llarge capacity solar panel and minder, 2 batteries, Engel MR040F compressor fridge freezer, 2 burner camp stove, Propane tank, Sink and faucet and much much more.

The value on this unit as equipped and finished is around $14,500. My client has lowered the price of this beautiful ATC Lynx to $9500. Although this is a fantastic deal he will still except offers. Just in time for camping season. This Lynx is turn key!

attachicon.gif
IMG_2499.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_2510.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_2510.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_2500.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_2502.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_2503.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_2504.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_2506.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_2507.JPG

I cant believe this hasnt sold. Its in perfect condition with tons of extra and he might take less for it. This beauty fits perfectly on a short bed Tacoma.

Are you sure that is not a first generation tundra? In the photos the rear lights in the photo look like a first gen.

That would certainly make a difference in what trucks it would fit, right? Would it still fit in a 2nd gen. tacoma?

Not sure what it's mounted in now but that pic is absolutely of a Tundra and not a Tacoma.

That said I have a full size truck and am interested in this camper...I'm in WA however.

Sorry I'm 5 years late to the party here, but if anyone see's this and can answer a question.
Is the Lynx model made for 2ed gen Tacomas? Is the Ocelot model the closest new model?
Also, is that actually a tundra pictured here? It looks like one to me too.

Back
Top Bottom