2 burner propane stove
Power roof vent & regular vent
Solar wiring and controller
Roll over couch/bed
12V accessory outlets
3 piece portable table
Internal gas strut roof lift assist
Asking $11,750
(This prices out at about $14500 delivered to the Midwest)

http://up.craigslist.org/for/5626364954.html

Located in the upper peninsula of Michigan, but I'm willing to transport for reasonable fee (gas).
Call or text Dave at 906 3nine nine 4463

The seller did say willing to transport for a fee.
Perhaps you could meet half way or make other arrangements.

Seller, please post interior photos. Everyone is going to ask for them :)

Inside pics now posted on CL. I am heading to Glacier in early August if that works for anyone interested.

Do you really think it's going to last until Aug :)

This is exactly the shell I was going to order, until I found a used deal on a full load.

To potential buyers. I lover the furnace, stove and roll over couch. The money you save will get you an awesome cooler.

You get the benefit of full time weight savings and additional space for totes and gear if you are an adventurist.

The rollover couch turned out to be a great choice. Excellent for stealth camping or to keep warm on very cold nights with the top down.

BusterBarnacle said:
The rollover couch turned out to be a great choice. Excellent for stealth camping or to keep warm on very cold nights with the top down.
Yup.

I use mine on days off once in a while to take a nap and we use it all the time when camping. It's nice to be able to climb in an lie down without having to raise the roof. I'm 6'3" and I fit easily. If you roll the couch over and sleep at an angle you could probably be 6'7" or more.

I like storing stuff behind it as well. Right now I have my 2 lawn chairs, axe and hatchet stored there. I also really enjoy the space underneath it. That's where we keep our sleeping bags, lanterns, coleman stove, tarp and ropes. Everything stored nice and neat and the camper has no clutter.

BusterBarnacle said:
Inside pics now posted on CL. I am heading to Glacier in early August if that works for anyone interested.
I texted you just now... Interested, and Glacier does make for an interesting option for pickup/transfer.

Back
Top Bottom