2015 Fourwheel Hawk Front Dinette ( New in Aug) Southern California SOLD

Cummins_Expo

Advanced Member
Located in Costa Mesa CA

We are selling our brand new 2015 Hawk- Font Dinette (purchased in Aug)… Crazy I know.. Life presented us with a unique opportunity to full time the road for the next 1-2 years. We stumbled on a Dodge based class C 4x4 RV something better suited for our future adventure. Mama gets a full bath/shower and indoor toilet, I get a Diesel 4x4 with 60k on the ODO. We will also be selling my beloved 2003 Dodge Cummins 4x4 short bed 4 door. You can purchase the package or just the camper / truck.
The Camper:
2015 Hawk front Dinette
Fully loaded
Led Lighting all around the exterior
Fiamma Awning
2 Deep Cycle House Batteries (extra add on)
Rear wall / Roof solar wiring
80 liter 2 way fridge
Forced air furnace
fantastic fan
Exterior shower
Yakima Racks

The list is very long.. I can send you the build sheet Invoice
Price paid 23,365 In Aug.
Will sell for 22,365.00
Save on Tax ( CA) and the wait! Plus get two Deep cycle batteries
Truck
2003 Dodge Cummins 4x4 206k on the clock ( Pre- emission Diesel) Auto
Just spent 4k at Buds Diesel getting it looked over and updated. It has never towed anything since new. I am the second owner and the first was my father. Serviced at Dodge.
18,000 obo.
Sell as a package for 38,000
You can check out a full walk around from Chris at RMFW links to Youtube below
https://youtu.be/V6H2fcxc-_M
https://youtu.be/P4y6kK3wd2o

Picture of truck and Camper
IMG_7324.jpg

Call or text 951-500- 7nine, nine eight

Sigh, I knew this would happen. No sooner do I spend a small fortune on a new set up and the perfect used one shows up. Someone is going to get a nice rig. Good travels in your new RV.

Mike

Thanks Mike... Honestly its the perfect set-up.. I will be sad to see it go. I have dreamed of a 4wheel Camper for years/

here is a picture of our new rig and future home 1-?? years.

Ah, a Scotty. I saw those at an RV show way back when. I liked them a lot. You won't regret buying it. But if you're like me you'll regret selling your pick-up. I had an 05 Cummins and sometimes wish I still owned it.

Mike

Camper is still available.. Been out of town so I have not been able to follow up with people. Was essentially sold but buy opted for a brand new one in another configuration.

Back
Top Bottom