2016 Baja/Whales

Captm

I know it's a bit early but are there any plans for a 2016 Baja trip to view the whales? We have followed the past adventures on WTW for several years and now are finally able to participate.
Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_5689.JPG
    IMG_5689.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 105
MarkBC and I went down in March of this year. Went out with Pachico's, as all previous inquiries to WTW members that have gone down there recommended them. We did not make reservations because we were exploring our way south and our itinerary was solid. Fortunately they had room for us when we were there. So if you know when you will be there a reservation may be a good idea. We were happy with the tour. The area set aside for camping was far enough away from the huts to be quiet but still close to the restaurant/bar/launch site.

You can fly down and just do the whales if you are short of time. But if you can, take as much time as possible so you can explore more parts of Baja. We took 10 days and still didn't get much past Loretto and had to skip some options. We did run into fellow WTW members while down there. I won't be able to do another trip this year but hope you can put together something.

We will be headed down for the month of February with 2 dogs in tow. Whales will certainly be on the list of things to do. Lot of questions - I will start a thread soon.

Last winter. 100 feet from the camper at Coyote Bay just south of Mulege, Baja. Stayed there a week and probably did this half a dozen times. Enjoy Baja, it's a magical place.

Coyote%20Bay%20Concepcion%20%287%20of%2014%29-XL.jpg

park said:
Last winter. 100 feet from the camper at Coyote Bay just south of Mulege, Baja. Stayed there a week and probably did this half a dozen times. Enjoy Baja, it's a magical place.

Coyote%20Bay%20Concepcion%20%287%20of%2014%29-XL.jpg
That's an amazing pic. Planning to spend a few months down in Baja starting in January.

www.malimish.com

Sent from my iPhone using Wander The West

Back
Top Bottom