2016 Swift NO LONGER FOR SALE

gfiero

I bought this new in October of 2016 it has been out 4 times, I will take it once more, a road only trip. The camper does not work on my 07 Tacoma Dble Cab Short bed off road. It is to heavy. The attachment points on the camper would have to be modified. The main reason is it is too heavy for the truck and makes it almost impossible to use it as I intended, exploring.

It will be available mid June, email me at gfiero@hotmail.com for the information. I will forward pictures and the build sheet

Sorry, deleted a line: It is a FWC Swift with most of the options

Should have put this information in the first post, The camper is in Long Beach California, it will be available in mid June. I am asking $24,000 for the camper, I paid $26,660 for it. I will not accept any form of payment that has not cleared before delivery, and it will 100% of the agreed upon price. I love the camper but it is too heavy for the kind of travel I do. On this truck it is obviously is a road arrangement. It does not do serious, 3 & 4 trails. so I will let it go.

Due to changing circumstances, I am lowering the price to $22,000.00 and offering it for imminent possession. I will even deliver it free within 200 miles. I will send pictures and the build sheet to anyone requesting it and additional pictures as requested.

You should post pics here and also do a craigslist ad. There's a page here on WTW for craigslist ads.

FWC's do get heavy on Tacomas but it can be done. Sorry you didn't get to enjoy it more.

What is the exterior dimension (height)? I have allowance of 51 inches from truck bed and up, in order to clear my garage door. If only the vent causes it to exceed 51 inches, I might be able to work with that. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom