4 Day Weekend

pvstoy

It might be cold, and there may be snow on the ground...But hey I have 4 days to play. Lower Twin Lake out of Bridgeport Ca.

I might hike if there is no snow but I think I'm just going fishing. Have not fished for 6 1/2 years. Float tube and flyrod, should be fun.

Taking the Casita for my little hotel room. If you see me say HI!

It might be cold, and there may be snow on the ground...But hey I have 4 days to play. Lower Twin Lake out of Bridgeport Ca.

I might hike if there is no snow but I think I'm just going fishing. Have not fished for 6 1/2 years. Float tube and flyrod, should be fun.

Taking the Casita for my little hotel room. If you see me say HI!

Have a great trip and tight lines!

Hi Patrick: I was there a few weeks ago. I did not fish, but I met some guys that caught some there. The mountains do have a lot of snow already and are super beautiful. I know you know how to hike so have fun. Also you probably know this that the campgrounds are closed for the most part, but if you go up the dirt road about a mile from the Twin Lakes side toward Buckeye Hot Springs there is a nice little camping area above the springs on the south side. You could walk down to the springs from there.

Be careful for the naked girls in the spring. There were three of them when I walked down there. And, no I did not join them. My lovely wife was waiting above in the truck.

Have fun.

Darryl

Back
Top Bottom