4wc for small trucks in Dallas SOLD

retep

Sold sold sold

Late '80's ish 4 wheel camper, eagle model? fits toyota and other small trucks for sale south of Dallas. Needs front hinge panel replaced. I am too damaged to fix this or use it anymore- it has been sitting 5 years. Has 3 crank jacks, ice box, range, heater, sink, potty. $500. ..address deleted...View attachment 21456 popup01.jpgpopup04.jpg

I was asked for measurements. 114" long on top, 91" long on bottom. 78 3/4 wide on top, 37" wide on bottom in the front. The bottom at the rear (door end) is 51 1/4" which includes the 21" deep by 7" wide wings that fill the gap at the sides of the tailgate. Cab clearance- 42 1/4", truck bed side clearance is 18 1/2".

I'm the guy who asked for the measurements :) Im trying to figure out if this would fit or be too small for my 2010 Ford F150 SuperCrew? Any input? I have been reading forum and it looks like it would be a problem with the jacks?

Thanks.

My previous Pop-up was an extremely heavy Viking- a small truck model. The person I bought it from had screwed 2x4s under its frame to raise it enough to clear the cab, and used the slot under the camper to store his awning poles and tarps. It made a nice compact package- very tight to the truck. If the width of your bed hits the jack brackets, you could take the brackets off as you slide the camper onto the truck. The start of the flat plate part of the brackets are 59" apart, the gussets are 72" apart.

I've been off in California, but have gotten surprisingly few inquiries. This would be a great way for someone with limited means to get one of these. I'll give it another shot here and at Expedition Portal, for a bit before I post it on craigslist. I'd rather it go to someone who knows what they are getting.

plindblom@hotmail.com

It looks similar to my old fleet. Great camper for almost any truck with a 6 foot box. For most trucks you will likely need at least a few 4x4 boards as a base.

Back
Top Bottom