Air Lift air bags
dual tanks
new RS9000 adjustable Rancho shocks
New Coopers with 3500 miles on em
2 new batteries last summer
Warn locking hubs
trailer brake control
underside/frame has been rhino-lined
class V hitch with custom cargo rack made from class V hitch extender, which will tow up to 8000#
**I have all of the service records since the truck was purchased new in 97. I might be missing a few details, but I believe these are the most important. The interior is near perfect with no tears, stains, etc. Truck runs perfectly, and tranny is solid. No leaks, squeaks, or mechanical concerns. The truck has not been abused. I purchased it from an older woman who used it to pull single horse trailer. The exterior is near flawless. There is one small dent on bottom of fender from what I think was a blown tire.

2004 Four wheel Camper Grandby
It is still as solid as it was new. I am the 2nd owner.
20 gallon water storage with electric pump (and manual pump on faucet)
just updated the batteries to (2) 6-volt golf cart batteries from NAPA
3 way fridge
propane heater
awning
mechanical titan jacks
factory aluminum roof racks
queen bed on top
folding couch/bed on bottom
12 volt connection
2 burner stove
*very clean, no leaks whatsoever.

This combo has performed extremely well. I'd like to sell it as a package, but you never know. I'm not sure there are too many trucks left like this one.
$20,000 for both
Thanks for looking
Paul 505-280-3899
20140320_183932.jpg20140426_154704.jpg20140824_124807.jpg20140817_155613.jpg

Another 6 months and I'd be in..... awesome rig.
I have no doubt it'll be gone shortly.

is this a best offer kinf of deal or are you pretty firm on the price i was wondering cause i would have some travel expenses too, that is sutch a nice set up

stormscrambler- PM me an offer and we can go from there. I'd be happy to send you any more specific pictures, or spec sheets of the rig that you'd like. El paso and Albuquerque are the nearest airports and I'd be more than happy to meet up.

yea i looked at the numbers all the ways i could and i cant do it right now man i would love that truck though, in the bay area that diesel would sell in a weekend for 15K

Back
Top Bottom