94' Ranger II For Sale

Koa

For Sale-

I hate to do this but bigger family needs are forcing sale.

Four Wheel Camper Ranger 94’ Ranger II. Camper is in good working condition with normal wear. It has been a great camper for me. Lots of fun and adventure. I had it on a 2002 Toyota Tacoma 4x4. List of options include:

-Stove, sink with hand pump, aux. battery, furnace, propane tank, water tank, pull out full size bed and table w/bench which converts to a bed too. Everything works. It had a cooler which I pulled out and built shelves for storage but a fridge can be put back there if you wanted.

-I also have stand alone jacks for getting off and on your truck, wooden saw horses for storage and a storage box perfect to mount on top- I just didn’t get a chance.

This thing is ready for all kinds of upgrades and to get you out deep in mother nature…$4300.00

My Tacoma is also for sale if you are looking for a truck to put in on…Just ask and maybe we can work out a package deal…Specs on the Tacoma are as follows: V6 3.4 liter 4x4 silver Tacoma extra cab., AC, power steering, K&N, rhino liner, bilsteins, firestone airbags, 31’’BFG with about 75% tread, tow package and 142K. All maintenance up to date, changed with synthetic oil every 5k. No accidents just some normal wear and in overall good condition. I also have a matching silver Leer shell with racks I’ll throw in if you want it with a custom carpet kit. I usually kept the shell and carpet kit on the truck then changed it out for the camper when I needed to go somewhere.

It has been a great rig, and I really like the truck but if you want a package deal then I’d consider it. I thinking $10,800 for the truck, $4,300 for the camper and would do a package deal for $14,800. Please no low ballers, and if you serious about a great purchase on real good set up then give me an email. Thanks, J

Oh, I having trouble posting the pics right now but they will be up as fast as I can. Thanks.

Here is the link to the pics...

https://picasaweb.google.com/113446233416725672270/CamperAndTacomaPics?authkey=Gv1sRgCO6Prqa-h5rUjAE&feat=directlink

Thanks, J

The camper and the truck are located in San Diego, CA- specifically North County San Diego

I am very interested in your Four Wheel Ranger II. I am in Colorado, so it would take me a little while until I could pick it up...any interest in selling the camper (me paying w/PayPal, etc..) and holding on to it until I can make it out there? Thanks,
Mike Walter
mryanwalter@yahoo.com
970-618-3953

FYI a pressure washer will do a real nice job of removing those old crusty FWC stickers without hurting the paint.

I haven't ever found a solvent or anything else that works as well.

If you are in Colorado you can find >older< campers much cheaper if yer willing to wait.......

I'm certainly not knocking anyone's judgement or pricing schedule as we all do what we see fit....but if you look in the threads here @ WTW you will see that there are folks here who have purchased model year 2000 and above units for less money.

remember to post pics...whatever ya do....
smile.gif

good luck

mtn

Back
Top Bottom