A bit of Baja

searching for nowhere

I wish this was my trip report, but I have been at work hitting the keyboard, talking on the phone, and doing what I do to earn a salary. But a friend returned from a cool trip and I want to share it. I can't seem to get a link to work so you will have to google it. Google: Guadalupe Canyon Oasis. Every campsite has a hot tub and is secluded from the other camp site. If you want a quick get away, fly to San Diego, rent a car, and then in four hours you are sitting in your own private hot tub.

She loves the place. This was her second trip.

Wow! I was there maybe 30 years ago. It's changed! There was the big hot tub/pool and that was it back then. Headed that way in Jan/Feb. Might have to stop. Not sure.

Thanks for the link! Seeing as it will be below zero here in the north country for the next few nights, thinking about hot springs in Baja is a good idea!

I've been there several times and it's a great place. Even the toilet has a hot water flush - nice on a cold morning.
I heard they had a fire go through there in the last couple years. I hope it can recover to it's former beauty.

100_0492.jpg
100_0495.jpg
100_0498.jpg
100_0500.jpg
100_0504.jpg

Back
Top Bottom