A High Sierra Sampler

ski3pin

Belay On
Site Team
The Lady & I took an extended adventure over the July 4th period. We revisited some old friends and explored some new territory. The hiking boots got a bit dusty but no ibuprofen was used. I'm putting the story together....................................

Part One is completed and up for your enjoyment.................we hope. :)

A High Sierra Sampler - Part One

Your blog continues to set the benchmark for trip reports. Another great read with fantastic pictures.

Bill

Excellent report...as always. Others have said and I will reiterate...you set the standard. I'm certain most of not only appreciate but are also envious of your ability to fulfill your wanderlust. Thank you for taking us along for the ride and inspiring future travels.

Sorry to hear about your friend's passing!!!

Another great story in the TR! OK, I am ready to hear about part three.

Oh, where do I get some of those 'concubines'?

Thanks for bringing back fond memories.
Paiute Pass to Mt Humphries was the first backpack trip Susan and I did together.

Sheer magic report.

Sorry about the friend's passing.

Cellphones can be a real pain in the patootie but useful with aged and/or fragile loved ones. Bummer but unsurprising about the shipping stuff...I understand the anger.

I know it's always the same, great trip report, from me. But you take all of us to places that we might not be able to access,and for that I want to thank you.
Did you fish the lake with the cruising trout? North lake looks inviting and the campground sounds like a place to spend some time and short hikes out of.
Thanks
Frank

Looking for part five. For fun I followed your route on google earth. Amazing how many lakes aren't named (at least on GE). Never did find Hester Lake.

Back
Top Bottom