A Thank You & a job well done.

Walldiver

Advanced Member
I would like to thank Terry and Tom at FWC for the emergency repair to my Hawk on Friday afternoon and let everyone here know of the support to their customers that they provide.

Friday afternoon my wife and I were on our way to Union Valley Reservoir for the weekend, we stopped in Cameron Park to top off our tank and I went to open the door to the camper to turn the Refrigerator off and could not unlock the dead bolt lock.
I called a local Lock Smith and he told me he had no available techs. We were about a hour away from FWC and decided to call and see if we could have them fix the lock. Terry told us to bring it in and they would see what they could do. Of course when I tried the door for him, it popped open. We locked it once again and it would not open. After about a hour Tom told us that they could not open it and had to break the window on the door. They never could open the door, they would have to remove the door and frame. They had to replace it with a new door. I was not sure if the camper was still under warranty and asked about that, they replied "don't woory about it". After about 2 hours we were back on our way to Union Reservoir.
FWC really stands behind their product and my wife and I really appreciate that they fixed the door on such short notice, it really saved our 4 day vacation.

They were extremely accomodating for me when I was in there earlier this year. Terry is a helluva nice guy!

Nice to see a company willing to help out its customers.

We had a bit of a problem with the upholstery in our new Grandby. A quick note to FWC Canada then forwarded to FWC resulted in an email from Stan letting me know a replacement cover was in the mail. My thanks for their service too.

Back
Top Bottom