Adding Spots and Areas Contributions

keith

Contributors
Hey DD,

Trying to add new content of photos/info to the National Parks areas/spots. How do I add a new park or spot? Looks like I can add to an existing area, but don't see how to add a new entry. Is this intentional or operator difficulty?

Thanks,
Keith

Hey Keith,

We are adding new parks every week so if there is a particular one you are looking for it should be coming soon. As for adding a new spot to an existing area, right now you just need to shoot me a message about the spot you are interested in and I'll see if we can add it. In the future we will probably have a form for adding new spots but for now I have to do it manually.

Thanks DD, makes sense. FYI ... parks/monuments/areas I'd be interested in posting on are Denali, Chaco Canyon National Monument, Valley of the Gods, Monument Valley... I'll stop there, the list goes on.

Keith

Thanks DD, makes sense. FYI ... parks/monuments/areas I'd be interested in posting on are Denali, Chaco Canyon National Monument, Valley of the Gods, Monument Valley... I'll stop there, the list goes on.

Keith

Denali is on the short list. I wouldn't mind some more suggestions on national monuments or other areas you would like to see.

OK, you asked for it.
I'll place my votes for, in no particular order:
Big bend
Valley of the Gods / Monument Valley
Denali
Not in the west, but The Everglades
Chiricahua
Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument
Canyon de Chelly National Monument
Vermilion Cliffs National Monument
Chaco Culture National Historical Park
Capitol Reef National Park
Petrified Forest
WOW...What a great land we are wandering through!

You might add Hovenweep to the list as it is close to Mesa Verde/Cortez. Gila Cliff Dwellings deserve a look as it is one of the more remote parks and in the middle of the Gila Wilderness. Good for hikers. How about the North Rim of the Grand Canyon?

I wouldn't have added any more to DD's plate, but... well, he did ask. :)

I second the nomination for Chaco Canyon. Also think Pinnacles, Point Reyes, and Devil's Postpile National Monuments would make good additions to the site. Thanks, DD.

Back
Top Bottom