Air conditioner circuit

dscobell

Advanced Member
Hey campers. Need a little help locating the wires titled air conditioner in the AC panel of my 2015 Grandby with front dinette and cassette toilet. I would like to use this circuit to add another electrical outlet. That way I can use an electric heater and coffee maker at the same time. At least that is my plan.

On a related note, does anyone know what the bus bar located below the refrigerator outlet is for?

thanks in advance. Dan

Dan,

As far as I know AC is not offered as an option for front dinette. Only camper models with the small rear facing window. My flatbed also has a circuit labeled AC even though it’s not an option for flatbed. So circuit breaker is there, but no wiring. You can add wiring for an outlet, just be aware of your total amperage draw.

Dean

Thanks Dean,

I am going to pull the vent cover beneath the water pump access door to determine if there is wire leaving the AC circuit breaker. Depending on what I find I will go from there. You might be correct about the amp draw being too great even on two separate breakers.

Thanks again.

Dan

Back
Top Bottom