Alaskan Camper Gallery

ImageUploadedByWander The West1452702458.609463.jpgretirement home
Bryan built this 8' camper onto my flatbed. 2014 Dodge 3500 4x4 diesel.

Sent from my iPad using Wander The West

A second spare tire on a swing out arm on one side. A tall cabinet on the other side which is great for fuel containers, firewood, and anything else that I don't want inside the cab or camper. This is from XP as is the flatbed. When I ditched the XP I kept the flatbed and had Bryan fit the Alaskan onto it. So far the only trouble with the flatbed is that the hinges on the cabinets are of pot metal and fail easily. I'm replacing them.

Sent from my iPad using Wander The West

Hello all, I purchased an 8' CO today. Here's the logo. Can anyone tell me about when it was made?ImageUploadedByWander The West1457759281.409625.jpgImageUploadedByWander The West1457759313.358874.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Wander The West

I would suggest contacting Alaskan. There was a recent post with the Alaskan plaque re-painted.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Wander The West mobile app

That's the first Colorado plaque I've seen...the year should be in the serial number...but I'm sorry, I don't know how they numbered them in Colorado....looks like it might be a 77..but ???

The Alaskan plaque is the same most everywhere they were made for the 70's...I've got a 73 CO and it has the same plaque...with the CO under

there is a current color thread on the original plaques if you care to paint it...spiff it up a bit

Congrats...and welcome to the gang......group.... :D

Hello from PEI. Wondering if you have ever seen a Vanguard model 9.5 foot and very simpler to the Alaskan. I have a 1967 and in near mint condition. Have not seen any more like it nor had I seen one before I bought it, Would love to obtain some info on it , but I understand Vanguard in those days were not big on the literature or brochure thing. I do know that this was bought from an estate sale in Edmonton.

My 79 c/o on a 97 f250 diesel. Loving it. ImageUploadedByWander The West1475170647.728673.jpg
ImageUploadedByWander The West1475170684.893627.jpg
ImageUploadedByWander The West1475170747.931078.jpg
Did a little write up on some the work I did on it if anyone is interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Wander The West

Back
Top Bottom