All Terrain Camper Service******

Ronin

Just a big shout out for All Terrain Camper !! Marty just installed roof struts on my 2005 Hawk and charged me $330.00. FWC installed struts on my older Hawk early this year and charged me $500.00. I was also having them replace my Fantastic Fan that wasn't working but Marty traced it down to a bad ground and didn't charge me a dime !! These guys are fantastic and just love what they're doing - I just can't say enough good things about them. Anybody out there considering a new ATC should have no hesitation about their build quality or service !!

Ronin said:
Just a big shout out for All Terrain Camper !! Marty just installed roof struts on my 2005 Hawk and charged me $330.00. FWC installed struts on my older Hawk early this year and charged me $500.00. I was also having them replace my Fantastic Fan that wasn't working but Marty traced it down to a bad ground and didn't charge me a dime !! These guys are fantastic and just love what they're doing - I just can't say enough good things about them. Anybody out there considering a new ATC should have no hesitation about their build quality or service !!
Yup, that's the great guys at ATC, none better.

Marty and Jeff were invaluable help on my recent repair project, new skin (siding) and bedboard among other things. Jeff walked me through the differences in the skin vs FWC, I called again before trekking over and they had it all ready for me. Marty cut and shaped the new skidguard bedboard for a perfect fit in my Hawk. I also picked up hints and advice on siding and bedboard replacement, along with new "lacing" (That vinyl insert for the trim), big rivets for the trim, vinyl coated staples and an aluminum cutting router bit for the skin.

Thanks Jeff, Marty and Crew!

They are the best! They've helped me out quite a bit over the years and always willing to answer questions, etc.

Ronin said:
These guys are fantastic and just love what they're doing - I just can't say enough good things about them. Anybody out there considering a new ATC should have no hesitation about their build quality or service !!

x2. I've always had a good experience with them.

Hey all, just got back from a 5000 mile trip out west with the main goal of getting new sideliner, lift panels and solar on my 94 grandby from ATC. From the start I was treated like absolute royalty by Jeff and Marty. We were allowed to stay in the parking lot at ATC the night before I was scheduled which was ultra convenient. Marty even stopped down on a sunday night to make sure we were parked correctly and had everything we needed. We couldn't have asked for a better host. He even showed us around the factory and we had a great time. Jeff and Marty are both fine folks, have an excellent product, do outstanding service and have a very bright future. Even their employees seem genuinely happy; and in my book, that says something.

cerve137 said:
<snip>
Jeff and Marty are both fine folks, have an excellent product, do outstanding service and have a very bright future. Even their employees seem genuinely happy; and in my book, that says something.
That's the Marty & Jeff and ATC that I know! Thanks for sharing your experience.

cerve137 said:
Hey all, just got back from a 5000 mile trip out west with the main goal of getting new sideliner, lift panels and solar on my 94 grandby from ATC. From the start I was treated like absolute royalty by Jeff and Marty. We were allowed to stay in the parking lot at ATC the night before I was scheduled which was ultra convenient. Marty even stopped down on a sunday night to make sure we were parked correctly and had everything we needed. We couldn't have asked for a better host. He even showed us around the factory and we had a great time. Jeff and Marty are both fine folks, have an excellent product, do outstanding service and have a very bright future. Even their employees seem genuinely happy; and in my book, that says something.
That level of customer focus is the reason I bought an ATC when we replaced our Grandby. The team at ATC are number one in my book!

Another shout out for ATC. I stopped by two days after Xmas to see about getting more Yakima track installed on my Bobcat. Not only were they open two days after a major holiday, but Jeff got me what I wanted installed and I was out of there in less than an hour. $40 out the door!

I have always had excellent service from the guys at ATC. Today I brought in my just under two year old Bobcat which had mold. Last year they repaired a solar connection that wasn't properly siliconed, so of course I jumped to the conclusion that it was the roof again. No, user error. I had not used the storm flaps on a really rainy night and then closed it up. Bad combination. They cleaned and checked everything even though it was my fault. Then I told them I wanted a 100W solar panel mounted to the roof and some other minor fixes that I fully expected to pay for since they were my decision. They did it all - no charge. I don't know how they stay in business, but I hope they always do. They exemplify customer service pre and post purchase, other companies could learn a lot from them.

So word to the wise - use those storm flaps and make sure things are dry before you close up for long. Thanks Marty and Chad!

FWIW - they said it is 7 months out for a new camper. Yikes! Glad I have mine.

cerve137 said:
It sounds like the experience I've had the 2 times I stopped by for repairs, installation, etc. I too had the liner and lift panels done by them a few years ago and then this year had jacks installed. Always great to visit them!

Bseek said:
So word to the wise - use those storm flaps and make sure things are dry before you close up for long. Thanks Marty and Chad!
That is some of the best advise ,the storm flaps protect the window stitching especially in heavy driving rain.
Last year in Alaska we had a lot of rain and I had the right front flap rolled up and sure enough rain seeped in.
Caught it real quickly,and no problem after that.
They are also great to use as sun awnings.
Ditto on ATC service.
Frank

Thanks for mentioning these storm flaps. Am I correct in thinking you are referring to the outer covers, I thought they were to protect the clear vinyl. So this is good to know. Thank you again.
Russ

Back
Top Bottom