American made gear suggestions

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure
Site Team
What kind of gear would you like to see for future monthly giveaways? Let's say that for one special giveaway the sky is the limit (within reason no new trucks duh). Gotta be an American made product though (wtw stimulus package).

Special givaway = Solar package. Panel, inverter, installation, the works.

For other options look at what people are doing for mods. Suspension mods like Deaver springs or Riderite airbags. BF Goodrich tires and custom wheels. An Engel fridge (not sure where that is made). A heavy duty bumper. Camper mods like roof lifters or an Arctic pack.

Solar per Ted's suggestion would be kick butt assuming its not too high in the sky.

12V air compressors like some of you have, etc.

Another pie in the sky would be one of the 12V compressor fridges assuming any of those are US made.

That is all my groggy head has on the top of it.

Made in America is going to be the hard part.

But I'd be down for anything. Solar, roof racks, truck accessories, camera gear, GPS gear, etc, etc....

Pink flamingos? . Or realistically, high end ice chests, gear boxes, cook sets, lanterns. Look in any camper and say "if money was no object I would get".

Attachments

• Pink flamingos 3.JPG
    Pink flamingos 3.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 147
Surefire flashlights would be a good choice. Made in the USA, great quality and expensive.

On the lower budget end, how about following through on your quote that KC adopted. Have some bottle openers made with the WTW logo on them. Since that is the only required equipment to attend a rally, you could make sure all rally attendees are properly equiped. Another thought is based on the fact that we winter camp - have some sweatshirts done up like the t-shirts. Or did you do that already when you had the t-shirts made? If so, let me know. I'd like to buy one.

What kind of gear would you like to see for future monthly giveaways? Let's say that for one special giveaway the sky is the limit (within reason no new trucks duh). Gotta be an American made product though (wtw stimulus package).

Feathered Friends down gear, Leupold optics, Western Mountaineering down gear, all made in America

Dsrtrat

Yeah, you can't go wrong with Western Mountaineering. I have a 15 year old down sleeping bag that for at least 10 of those 15 years would see over 100 nights of use a year and it still keeps me warm, too warm most of the time. You can literally buy one sleeping bag that will last you a lifetime, I'll probably give that thing to my kids some day :)

......are there any American made generators?

Sure there are: :D
Cheers,
Kevin.

Attachments

• genny.gif
    genny.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 87
  • GP17500E Genny.jpg
    GP17500E Genny.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 97
Back
Top Bottom