Another great article about Hallmarks

Nice article. Sure wish I could get my wife to drive our HD truck but she is afraid of it. I'm surprised they keep the jacks on when they never remove the camper.

We do nordic skiing so have never needed to camp at a ski resort although we do winter trips. We do not have the full winter insulation kit but the stock window covers for the top and glass windows work well enough. We drain the lines and tanks. We have found the Hallmark to be adequately insulated into single digits with a heat source. If there is a plug-in available then an electric blanket is all we need for sleeping, with a small space heater for sitting. Otherwise, the annoying propane heater is used especially when drying gear.

The biggest challenge for us is keeping the floor clean and dry. Even outdoor mats collect debris. I notice that Hallmark now offers Infinity Woven Vinyl floor covering that looks easier to sweep and keep clean.

gallery_4486_837_145279.jpg

I noticed the jack's as well.
We're planning on a multi week trip later this summer and will probably remove the jack's as well.

Back
Top Bottom